27. A new guest?

WARNING- HOT CHAPTER INCOMING

Sabina POV

The next morning, I walk up the stairs to wake up Avinash. He usually wakes up before me, but I could hear his footsteps till late, last night. I was in my room working, but slept before him.

"Avi..." I say and push the door open as he walks out of the washroom in his t-shirt and sweatpants, drying his hair with a towel. "You showered?"

"It had been 2 days..."

"With your plaster, the doctor said..."

"Fuck the doctor. I felt weird using those wet wipes, wet cloth and everything. I just needed a good shower." He says as I shake my head.

"There's a function in the neighborhood, and mom-dad had to go. Gina will give you breakfast as I'm leaving for work." I say as he frowns.

"What?"

"There's nobody home?" he asks with a evil grin, as I shake my head.

"Gina and her husband Shyam are dow..." I was saying as his mouth crashes to my lips.

"Av..." I barely moan as he smiles across my lips, lifting my formal skirt up. He spins me around, with a gentle tug as I lean my hands on the bed as he spanks my ass.

"Your full pouty lips, your perfect round breasts... I love them... but this... Your round supple ass." He says and spanks me again, his fingers curling in the hem of my panties, sliding them down.

His voice was rough as he speaks with his nose, bent and nuzzling near the side of my neck.

"Fuck me?" he asks, uncomfortable with the use of a single arm to keep him steady as I turn around and nod, pushing him to sit on the edge of the bed. My bent legs, frame his hips as I lift up my skirt to my waist, meeting his lips and feeling his boner press on my core.

His fingers find his way between my thighs, slipping the panty aside and teasing my entrance as I throw my head back and moan his name. He plants small kisses on my neck, slipping a finger inside. He moves his hand in smooth, strong strokes, making me gasp. He curls his fingers to reach the spot that makes fireworks explode in my lower belly.

I am so wet, by this moment that he slips another finger inside, stroking in and out of me at a faster pace, leaving me breathless. I lean my head against his shoulder as he presses a kiss on the side of my head, his voice low and dangerous.

"Wet enough for me?" he asks, knowing it's hard to slip his big member in for a quickie.

I nod and get up, sliding his sweatpants and boxers to his feet, taking him in my hand, at its full glory.

He groans, his head tipping back. I burrow into his neck, letting myself enjoy the woodsy scent of him as I sit up. He slides the underside of his cock over my wetness, teasing my clit.

"Please..." I moan as he pulls me for another kiss, letting me slowly take him in.

"All yours..." he hisses, fisting his hand over my boob, still under my button up shirt. I enjoy him, as he feels me and we move in sync, like we were meant to have this moment.

It felt like we were born to be here, to complete each other. Be one.

Slow strokes end with a burst of pleasure firing all through, from the tip on my toe to my scalp. When I come, Avinash looks deeply into my eyes, holding my face with his good hand, and I close my eyes unable to bear the intensity of it, letting myself fall over the edge with him. He shakes with a groan, as I put my mouth over his, in a kiss so desperate as he falls back onto the mattress.

I was straddling him, as I suck his orgasm inside my core while we kiss, not wanting to be 2 separate identities again. We lay there in bliss, reeling in pleasure.

"I hope, you're not missing on your birth control." He says breathing heavily, when I lay over him, listening to his heart beat.

"Fuckk..." I groan supporting my head with my elbows, over him as he looks at me with a content sigh.

"You should get back on the pill." He says, as I remember when my parents had told me to stop seeing him, and I decided to go off the pill.

I decided to start my pill from the next cycle, after I would have gotten my periods, which was three days before Avinash's injury. It was the stress of his being hospitalized, that maybe I never got my periods... and then...

How could I?

"Sabina?" he says as I shake my head.

"I... I... should go." I say and leave him, immediately an emptiness surrounding me, as I go to his washroom to clean up.

What if I'm pregnant?

I set my dress, before walking out of the bathroom into his room, where he stood with his good arm crossed over the injured.

"I'm late for work. Have your breakfast and..." I was saying as he pulls me in his arms, and kisses my forehead.

"Whatever it is... We'll face it together. Okay?" he says sensing my discomfort as I look up at him and nod.

"Sabina, you have to smile and tell me that we are in this together." He says as I nod.

"We are in this together." I say, trying to avoid looking in his eyes, but he held my chin, as he nods.

"Do you want more kids? If you are... Do you want this?" he says as I take a step back.

"I... I don't know. I never thought about it. But, I don't want a marriage. I love what we have and in our society, kids without a marriage... Do you want kids?"

"I've told you this. I want a big family, but I was never sure that I wanted them to be my own. I don't want to procreate as much as I want to give roof to kids, who have parents not willing to take care of them, or can't take care because they are dead."

"Yes, you wanted to adopt." I say and nod.

"But, I'll be more than happy to change my plans and accommodate this little one." He says placing a hand on my belly as I chuckle.

"There is no little one, yet." I say staring in his beautiful grey-green eyes saying so much more than words ever could, as he nods.

He places a hand on my breast and slowly presses and feels around to inspect. I whimper by the pain. He goes to other one as I keep my hand on his to stop him and he understands. I'm sore.

Fuck, I'm pregnant.

"If there is, tell me. We'll plan accordingly. If you don't want more kids, I'll get a vasectomy done. We'll be 100% sure and safe, after this. But also, Danish will always be our son. You don't have to worry about it." He says as I look at him shocked.

"What... Did I say something... I want this. I want one. But, I don't want more kids of my own, since I would have to decrease the number that I can adopt and properly bring up with my income." he was saying as I pull his shirt down to kiss his lips.

"You'll be late for the meeting with that café owner." He says pulling himself away, and holding me.

"As much as I love this, you have 10 minutes left to reach. And drive safe." He says kissing my forehead, ready to walk me out of the door and to the parking.

There's a man ready to alter a big part of his being, for my sense of security. We aren't married yet, but he thinks of his future in accordance to mine.

I don't think I need to hear the words 'I love you' anymore because I heard something that means way more.