16. Mistakes

The next morning, I woke up with my mom shouting at me for sleeping in on Sundays as I made my way down the stairs.

"Good morning dad." I say as he looks up from his newspaper.

"Good afternoon." He says and goes back to reading his newspaper.

"Gina, Did Tarun already take Danish?" I ask remembering his playdate with Mehar and she nods.

"Yes, didi." She says as I make my way to the kitchen trying to find something to eat as my phone rings.

"Hey Ambar." I say as his voice sounds worried.

"Is Avinash with you?" he asks and I was shocked. Does he know something?

"No, why would you..."

"Sabina, he was supposed to send me some very important documents last night. He didn't do it, or answer my call. I thought it might be his phone but he didn't reach the precinct today. He knew he had to go in this Sunday and he never forgets it. He might be late but he never forgets it." He says and I take a deep breath thinking about our conversation last night.

"I'll go and check. Call you in ten." I say and disconnect reaching for my car keys.

"Sabby, where are you going?" my mom asks as I huff.

"Jahanum mein..." I whisper to myself before uttering. (To hell)

"Ambar called. They forgot Samayra's passport at home. He needs it and I have a pdf copy in my office computer." I say quickly cooking up an excuse hoping my detective father doesn't find a loophole.

"Okay." She said as I run to the car and drive towards Avinash's apartment. He doesn't open the door as I use my spare key to unlock and run towards his bedroom. He lay there naked as I run towards him, holding his face.

"Avinash..." I say as my hand feels the wet back of his head, his hair unable to dry, which meant he didn't turn in his sleep or he just slept.

"Avii.... Avinash... Wake up..." I say shaking him hard and decide to reach for my phone as he suddenly jolts up as if coming up for air.

"Avi... Oh My God... You're okay..." I say and kiss his lips in happiness and pull back to look at his face.

"Sabina? What are you doing here?" He asks as I shake my head and punch him in the chest in anger.

"Ouchh... What the..." He says as I hug him tight.

"I... I was so scared." I say as he rubs my back. I look over his shoulder as my eyes caught the familiar pill box.

"Please tell me, that you took the prescribed dosage?" I say pushing him away as his deep slumber, now seemed to be unconsciousness from his state and position.

"Yeah, I..." he says ready to lie as my eyebrows arch and he huffs.

"I'm sorry. I took double the dose. I just... I just wanted to feel numb quickly." He says as I hug him again.

"Somebody says 'Good morning'." He says leading my hand to his morning wood as I chuckle and cup his face, kissing his lips.

"Talking about your trauma does not make you any less of a man." I say looking into his eyes and getting up to sit over him.

"I don't want to talk." He says removing my shirt and fondling my breasts.

"Umm... I won't force you." I say as his hand cups one and his mouth suckles on the aureole.

"But I want to use a little force." he says, his other hand sliding down to reach my ass and then...

"Ahh." I say as he spanks it hard through my sweats.

"You shouldn't leave the house without a bra." He says as my hand reaches his hand, fisting his hair to make him look up from my breasts.

"You do not tell me, what to wear, Mr. Bajwa." I say as he smirks.

"If anyone even looks at them with a look of wanton, I'll have their eyes." He says as I let his hair go and cup his manhood.

"And what about the cock that has explored half the city?" I say rubbing it gently, slow enough to make him growl in desperation.

"It's yours. All fuckin yours." He says as he takes my face up, to kiss my lips. His lips slide over mine, as I give an entrance to his tongue, his teeth tugging on my bottom lip as I part his lips just enough to slide my lower down along with my panties, throwing them away.

"Oh... What do you do to me?" I ask, kissing him again as I slowly slide my wet pussy over him.

"Ohhh..." he moans his eyes rolling back to the back of his head.

"You want this?" I say referring to my naked body over him, my breasts bouncing with the movement of my hips, over the thickness of his cock.

"Yes, babe... Umm... Just like that." He says his hands going to the back of my head, to wrap my hair in his hand and pull it backwards as he nibbles on my neck.

"Oh... Avi!!!" I scream feeling the oblivion curl my toes.

"Yes, my love... ahh.. yes..."

"I... I'm gonna cum..." I say as he sucks on my neck harder. My hand grabs his throat fisting around it, as I bounce harder and faster on his lap. He grunts, kissing down to my breast, taking my nipples in his teeth, as I moan.

"FFUUUCCCKKK." I say instantly shivering to fall over the precipice, as my legs feel like jelly. He doesn't let me stop, holding my ass in his hands and pumping from below as I scream louder, feeling the nerve endings in my brain ready to burst as I feel like cumming twice as he finally growls and spills.

He falls back on the bed as I follow, over him.

"Contraceptive..." He says catching his breath reminding me of last night and this morning and our carelessness.

"Don't worry... I'll get my periods by tomorrow. I'm already PMSing." I say rolling away from him, breathing heavily.

"You sure?"

"a 100%" I say and cuddle into him as my phone rings.

I groan and fetch for my phone, and look at it.

"It's Jeet." I say telling Avinash to stay silent.

"Hi dad, I'll just be home in ten." I say as he clears his throat.

"Sure, and bring Avinash along. We need to talk." He says as my eyes were ready to pop open.

"Dad? Avinash... he's not..." I say trying to change the topic.

"See you in 10." He says as I turn to look at Avinash.

"He knows."