20. Discharge

"What do you think?" Sabina asks as she keeps a cushion behind me.

"About?" I ask loving being pampered and cared for.

"You getting discharged today and coming to my house?" She says as I look at her cleavage creeping out of the low neck top.

"You look nice." I say as she rolls her eyes.

"Avi..." she warns in a low tone and I nod.

"I don't know. Firstly, If this means your dad is gonna give us another chance, give me another chance... Being uncomfortable for a month or two is no big deal. Secondly, your dad is pretty insistent and he gave me no choice."

"That does not answer my question."

"Sabina, I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me, but I just... What are the rules?" I ask as she looks confused.

"Can I just hold you by my side, or just your hand? Can I fuck you when nobody's home or can you sneak in my room when everybody is asleep? How does he think this will help us? Get us ready for marriage or will he give us permission for a live-in? The more I think about it, the more I'm confused. So... I've just... Let's just go with the flow and I have absolutely no idea what I'm getting into."

She sits on the bed, by my side and leans back to put her head on my chest.

"Danish likes you." She mutters sending vibrations through my chest. I close my eyes and think about the little one from the other day.

"I like him too..." I say with a smile on my face but then add, "What about Naina aunty? Will she trust me again?" I ask as she humms along slipping her hand in my blanket and down to rub on my crotch.

"What if she never makes Rajma Chawal for me again, to punish me for fucking you?" I say knowing how this will annoy her as she takes her hand out and gets ready to leave the bed. I put my hand around her wrist and pull her hand to my mouth, brushing my lips on her knuckles and then opening her hand to suck on her finger tips.

"Lock the door." I say shifting from the ring finger to her soft little finger as she moans.

"But..." she goes to say as I take her little thumb putting it whole down my throat and sucking on it.

"Fuck..." she says turned on by the sensual gesture and pulls her hand, walking to the door and turning the knob and double checking if it was locked before she threw away her heels walking to me barefoot.

"That top..." I say pointedly as she takes it off and straddles me.

"Fuck..." I say looking at her breasts, as my right shoulder wants to reach, but can't. I take my left hand and hold her waist pulling her closer. I lift her slightly, positioning her nipples right on my mouth.

"Aahhhh..." she moans as I suck a little, then dig my teeth gently knowing just how she likes it, with my hand feeling the shape of her ass through her jeans.

"I missed you..." I say as she bends down to meet my lips.

"Shut up and just fuck me." She commands as I smirk and kiss her hard, biting her lower lip as my hand lifts to spank her ass.

"Aaaahhhh." She moans across my lips.

"What did you say?" I ask her again, rubbing my hand over her ass where I just struck.

"Shut up and fuck me." She says fisting the neckline of my hospital gown.

"Oh, you little minx." I say as her pull her hair backwards exposing her neckline and kissing her gently, to not leave a mark.

"Umm... Avi..." she moans louder.

"Sshhh... we're in a hospital and... say please?" I ask biting into her right boob.

She shakes her head. I unbutton and unzip her pants, sliding her panty aside and letting my finger tease her opening.

"Say please..." I say as she shakes her head.

"I'm... ahhh..." she moans as I curve my fingers and let them in her. "Not begging... ohh... for something that's mine." She says as my boner twitches in my hospital gown.

"Take it off." I say pointing to her jeans and panty as she gets down and throws them away, as I lift my hospital gown and slide down my boxers.

Her hungry eyes look at my shaft as I shake my head.

"Ride me. I won't last." I say feeling the pleasure build in.

She smiles and gets on top slowly sliding me inside her wet self with ease of practice.

"Ohhh..." I moan fisting the bedsheet as she starts pumping up and down while I stare at her bouncing breasts, and look up to meet her eyes.

A wicked smile graced her face as she chased her orgasm. I close my eyes to distract my brain, thinking of Jeet or his gun, to not burst my nut in that exact moment.

"Ohhh... I'm close." I heard her to open my eyes, looking at her nipples, clutching one with my left hand, and fisting as hard as I could as she screamed. I felt her walls clench around me, releasing as my control withered and I came inside her. She kept slow sensual movements, unable to thrust and bounce with all her force as she saw stars.

"Fuckkk..." I groan as her walls suck me of cum and I throw my head back in heaven.

+++++++++++++++++

She was done helping me clean and went to the attached washroom to clean herself up as someone pulled the door open.

But it was locked, so they pulled again and once more.

"Coming..." I say and look towards Sabina peaking out of the washroom door.

"Again?" she says as I roll my eyes.

"Someone's at the door, you'll have to open that." I say as she nods wiping her hands with the paper towel and disposing it before closing the bathroom door to open the one connecting my hospital room to the corridor.

"Daadd?" she says a little shocked at finding him, as I straighten up.

"Why did you lock the door?" he asks entering and faces towards me. Sabina gets behind him to gesture her hand cutting her throat.

"We... were talking..." I say as his brows furrow.

"I brought you some fruits." He says keeping a bag with strawberries, kiwis and maybe oranges visible from the side.

"Oh, thank you so much. This was not required at all."

"So, what were you talking about that was so important that you had to close a hospital door? What if there was an emergency and the door remained shut?" he says as I take a deep breath and look at Sabina, apologizing in advance for this lie.

"I talked to Danish the other day and the things he shared with me... I... didn't tell Sabina everything because I want him to see me as a confidante but there were things she needed to know and I didn't want any hospital staff to walk in on us, talking about her... ex-husband." I say as she breaths a heavy sigh of relief behind him.

"Okay, I was just... I stopped by to hand over the fruits. You'll be discharged before this evening and Sabina can bring you home."

"Oh, yes Uncle sure..." I say as he nods and gets up to leave but then turns to face me.

"I just... I still have my service revolver..." he says as I look at him shocked.

"Dad, why would you..."

"He's in the department. He can help me submit the revolver for upcoming elections and then withdraw it later." He says and walks out of the room as Sabina follows him and I exhale a sigh of relief.

This will be hard.

Literally and figuratively.