Chapter 2

Trigger warning- Abuse

-Alexandria-

I stepped onto the roof, slowly opening the window to my bedroom. Not trying to make a single noise. Not wanting to wake anyone. I stepped into my dark room, sighing in relief that I had actually made it without any trouble. "What time do you call this Alexandria?" FUCK. I turned around to the familiar voice of my father, sat on the chair beside my bed. 

"I'm sorry father." I looked down, knowing what was going to occur in a few seconds. 

"Alexandria do I have to punish you until you actually submit to me." he was now standing up, making his way towards me. I only gulped in response. 

"Please don't." I whispered. 

"Oh no honey, I won't stop until you obey my every command." With that he pushed me towards the floor, kicking me repeatedly. My mother and siblings knew nothing of this abuse, he made sure I wouldn't tell him. 

Tears rolled down my face as he took off his belt, wrapping half of it around his hand, "Now I want you to count as I hit you, if you miss a count, we'll start again." 

Slap 

"O-one."

Slap

"T-two." 

Slap

"Th-." I cried out in pain as the belt hit again my bare back. 

"Looks like you stopped, start again from one."

Slap

"o-one." Tears rolling down my face

Slap

"t-two."

Slap

"Three."

Slap

"Four."

Slap

"Five." It was always to five, never more. 

"Stupid slut." I heard him mutter as he left my bedroom, leaving me in my pain. 

                                                                                           ***

It had been a few days since the night my father had beat me, I still hadn't healed. My back was sore, I was barely able to move. It was now the night of our band's first show, also the day of a business party my family were invited to. It didn't take an idiot to realise we were performing at the same event my father was attending. I sat in the chair, allowing Aria to curl my long brown hair. We had 3 hours to get ready, but Aria insisted to start getting ready now, as she stated and I quote 'looking this beautiful takes time'. 

"How much longer Aria?" I sighed, slumping into my seat. "I've been sat in this chair for like 30 minutes." 

"I'm nearly done, last strand." she said before dropping the strand and spraying my hair with hair spray. "Now, time for make up!" 

"No way!" I shot up out of my seat. 

"What? why?" she groaned. 

"Aria I didn't even want to do my hair, yet you forced me. There's no way in hell you're doing my make up." I began walking away. 

"Actually father said you have to wear make up. He said we all need to look presentable tonight." Aiden said walking into my bedroom. 

I looked at Aria, who had a big smile on her face now, "Fine, something simple, otherwise I'll burn your hair in your sleep." I walked back to the seat, letting her apply all the junk to my face. 

                                                                                      ***

I ran my fingers down my white satin dress, placing my necklace around my neck and slipping my heels on, walking out of the bathroom back into my bedroom. "Wow." Aria's mouth dropped. "You look-" 

"Different." Aiden finished. 

"It's too much," I panicked, "I'm gonna change I-" 

"No, you look perfect, let's go." I grabbed my shawl, slipping it around my shoulders. I had felt a little self conscious, not wanting anyone to see the marks on my back. Luckily the marks were in the middle which was covered by the dress. 

We left the bedroom, making our way down the stairs, meeting our parents by the front door. My father only gave me a nod, before turning on his heel and leaving the house. "You look beautiful baby," Mother said, giving me a kiss on my cheek, following my father. We all left the house, making our way into the car. 

Lav: Hey, everything's sorted out, just waiting on you xx

Me: Just left, should be there soon 

I turned off my phone, staring at the buildings passing. It wasn't long until the car made a stop, we stepped out of the car making our way into the building. 

"Who's party even is this?" Aria asked. 

"I heard it's held by the Morettis." Aiden whispered. 

Of course it was held by the Morettis, they had the biggest business in all of America. Ran currently by Leonardo Moretti. I hadn't ever met or seen the guy, but I had heard about how much of a player he was. Always sleeping with different girls, he always had a new girl wrapped around his finger. 

"Now, I want you all to be on your best behaviour, especially you," father said, looking directly at me. He gave me that look that said if you aren't own your best behaviour you'll know what I'll do to you.

"Yes father," I gulped. Father gave our names at the door before walking in. 

"Wow." Aria's mouth dropped, she loved going to these fancy parties, whereas I hated them. 

I looked around the place, looking for Lavender and the band, until my eyes landed on the Blonde girl by the stage. I left my family, making my way towards them. 

- Leonardo-

"Mr Moretti," I turned around, coming face to face with no other than the Anderson Family.

"Mr Anderson, it's nice to see you here." I absolutely hated this man, but he did good business. 

"I don't think I've ever introduced my family to you, this is my son Aiden, and my daughters Aria and Alexandria," he pointed behind him but there was only one girl. "Where's Alexandria?" he whispered towards Aiden. 

"I don't know." Aiden shrugged. 

"No worries, I can introduce you two later," he looked back towards me, "I actually wanted too discuss some business opportunities with you." 

                                                                                        ***

I stared as she made her way onto the stage, she was beautiful no doubt. She grabbed the microphone from the stand, lifting it to the plump lips. The sound of the guitar filled the room, before she let out a sound. She sounded angelic, I couldn't help but be amazed by her voice. "She's amazing isn't she?" I heard the familiar voice of none other than my best friend, Micah Valentino.

"Don't get any ideas, she's mine." I glared at him. 

I had no idea who she was, but all I knew was that she was going to be mine, she was the women I was going to call my wife.