Chapter 28

Mature Content

-ALEXANDRIA-

Today Leo had taken the day off from work. We had planned to spend the whole day together, since we hadn't spent a day together in a while. Leo was currently downstairs with Mateo, telling him what needed to be done at the office, while I was currently changing. We had planned not to do anything too major, Leo had just wanted to chill. I didn't mind what I was doing,  I just wanted to be with him. I quickly pulled up my blue jeans and my black long sleeved shirt. I had settled for just a pair of eye lashes today and had left my hair open. I stepped into my white boots and grabbed my white coat, before making my way downstairs. 

"You ready Principessa?" I turned around, meeting Leo. "You look beautiful." He says, pressing his lips onto mine. I moaned into the kiss, making him pull away. "Don't tease Principessa." 

I smiled up at him, I looked like a child beside him as he was really tall. I mean, I was tall myself but Leonardo was extra. I pulled away from him, taking in his outfit, he was wearing a black shirt with a pair of black jeans, he had paired his outfit with a grey coat. "Principessa, take a picture, it lasts longer." 

I blushed looking away, He grabbed my hand in his, guiding me outside and into his Audi. Once he had let me into the passenger seat, he walked all the way around and into the driver's seat. He switched the car on, and began driving. "So what are we doing today then?" I asked him. 

"It's a surprise." He says, placing his hand onto my thigh. 

"Why do guys always say it's a surprise?" I huffed. "I hate surprises now."

"You'll love this one." He says. 

"Can I have your phone?" I ask, holding my hand out. He looks at me in confusion, before reaching into his coat pocket and taking out his phone. I unlocked his phone, that's right, I knew his password. He had changed it to my birthday, 070602 (7th JUNE), I clicked on to his camera. Posing for the picture, getting him in the picture as well as he drove, I waited until he had reached a traffic light before pressing my lips to his cheek and snapping another picture of us. 

"That's not a proper kiss." He mutters, "Give me a proper kiss." 

"No." I smile at him, making him give my thigh a hard squeeze.

"Don't make me pull the car over and give you a little punishment principessa." He glares at me. I lean over, pressing my lips to his, before pulling back and getting back into my seat. He started driving again as the lights went back to green. I scrolled through his phone, going onto his instagram and posting the picture of the two of us onto his account, captioning it 'Principessa'. 

                                                                                           ****

I stepped out of the car, Leo had parked in what seemed to be an underground car park. He stepped out of the car, walking over to my side of the car. He opened the door, holding out a hand for me to take. Once I had stepped out of the car, he reached into his pocket, taking out a small scarf. "Put this around your eyes." He says. 

"What? why?" I ask. 

"Just do as I ask." He says, stepping behind me to wrap the scarf around my eyes. He held onto my hand, guiding me to our location. It took us a few minutes until we had come to a stop. I heard the sound of a door open, before Leo fiddled with the scarf, unwrapping it from my eyes. I looked around, to what seemed like a penthouse. I looked up at Leo in confusion. "Welcome home." He simply says. 

"What?" I asked, "we're going to live here?" 

"I thought we could do with our own space." He smiles as I wrapped my arms around him. "Let me show you around." 

The Penthouse had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it also had a huge kitchen and an amazing view of New York. "I love it," I say as he finished showing me the rooms. Our room was the biggest, it was decorated in a white and black coloured theme. "When do we move in?"

"Whenever, I have people at home right now, packing our things to bring here." He says. "I can't wait to have you for the rest of my life." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist, leaning down and pressing his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer, his hands moving to my thighs, picking me up. I could feel him moving, and my back was pressed against the couch. His lips left mine and his fingers pulled up my top, lifting it above my head, I was so glad I was not wearing a bra. "No bra?" He smirks at me. Once my top was off, I pulled on his buttons, unbuttoning each button and pulling his shirt off.

His lips now pressed against my neck. I moaned as his lips sucked on different parts of my necks, trailing down my body. I could feel myself getting wetter by the minute. His fingers were now at my Jeans, he unbuttoned them, pulling them down my legs, along with my panties. I was completely bare as he began to suck on my pussy. My loud moans filled the room as his tongue flicked on my clit. It wasn't long until I had reached my climax. My fingers reached for his belt, unbuckling it and pulling his jeans down. "Are you sure Principessa?" He asks, "I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with." 

"I want to." I say, he pulled down his pants along with his boxers, making his erection spring out, hitting against his stomach. I gulped at the sight of it, I was spotted sure this was going to hurt. 

"Tell me if it gets too much." He says, sliding into me, making tears fill my eyes. "I'm so sorry principessa." 

"It's fine, carry on." I breathe out. He started off slow, our moans filling the room. "Faster Leo." I moaned out 

He went faster, the sound of our bodies hitting together filled the room along with our loud moans. "Fuck Baby, you feel so good." He moaned out. I flipped us over so I was now on top of him, I bounced up and down on him, making him now moan louder. 

 "I am supposed to be in control" he says, pushing me back onto the couch, him again on top. He thrusted faster into me, harder. 

"Fuck Leo, I'm going to cum." I yelled out. "FUCK DADDY." I Moaned loudly as I finally reached my climax. Leo thrusted into me a few times until he had finished.

 Once he was done, he pulled out of me. Grabbing the blanket from beside us, pulling it over out bodies. I lay onto of his body, tracing over the tattoos that filled his chest. "What do your tattoos mean?" I ask. 

"Most of them are just random ones, but this one," He says pointing to the Roman numerals on his chest, "is my mother's birthday." 

"how many do you have?" I asked.

"too many to even count on my fingers." His fingers were now playing with my hair. 

"That feels good." I moan out. 

"Don't moan unless you want me to take you again." He looks down at me, making me moan out again. 

"Do it."