Chapter 29

-ALEXANDRIA-

"We should go on a girl trip." Val says out of nowhere. "Alex was never able to have an actual bachelorette party." 

Val and I had invited Aria and Lavender over today, since we hadn't seen them for a while. "I agree, I want some time away from here." Lav sighs. 

"Where would we even go?" Aria asks, lying on Val's bed. 

"Alex any ideas?" Lav asks. I shake my head. 

"I know." Val jumps up, "Las Vegas." 

"Omg Hell yes, I could do with some strippers." Lav replies. 

"Are you guys forgetting who my husband is?" I say rejecting their idea. "Also, my sister is only 16."

"Okay, let's go Mykonos in Greece." Val says. 

"Ooooh I've always wanted to go Greece, it's so beautiful." Aria squeals. 

"Let's do it." Lav replies. 

Val opens up her laptop, searching for places to stay. "Should we book a villa?" I asked. 

Val skims through the website. "I found a villa, but we'll need to speak to Leo about taking his private Jet." 

"Damn Alex, your sugar daddy his own jet." Lav winks at me. "Technically it's also your jet, so I don't think we would need the permission." 

Once Val had booked the Villa, Aria and Lav went home to pack their bags for our 5 day trip. I was now at home, back at Leo and I's penthouse, I was currently also packing my bags for our tip. Here we were with our Villa booked and we hadn't even asked for Leo's permission to use his Jet. Even if he said no, There were other ways for me to get him to say yes. 

Once I had packed my bags, I made my way towards the kitchen to cook dinner for Leo and I. I had an hour before Leo was to arrive back home. 

                                                                                           ****

"Principessa?" I heard as I also heard the sound of our door opening. 

"Kitchen." I yelled out. I could hear his loud steps coming closer and closer. I quickly plated up the pasta I had made, setting it onto the table. "I made you dinner." 

I watched as he took a seat behind one of the plates, and I sat in the seat beside him. "What's the occasion?" He picked up the fork, picking up a few bits of the pasta and shoving it into his mouth.

"Why are you assuming there is an occasion?" I raised a brow at him, "Can't I treat my husband?" 

He put the fork down. "Come on. Tell me." 

"Fine, thegirlsandiwannagotogreecesocanweuseyourjet." I blurted out. 

"Val was thinking that us girls should go on a trip, so I wanted to ask whether we could use your private jet?" I said slower, taking a bite of my food. 

"Trip for what?" He asks, shoving another piece of pasta into his mouth. 

"Just to get away from reality for a few days, I really need it after my dad died." I said, adding the part about my dad in hopes that he would say yes. 

"Okay, I'll get it sorted, Where you girls planning to go?" He asks. 

"Mykonos, we're leaving tomorrow morning, will be back in 5 days." I tell him. 

"5 days?!" He says in shock, "What am I supposed to do for 5 days without you?" 

"Leo you lived without me before, I'm sure you can live without me for 5 days." I tell him. 

"That was before I put my cock inside you." He says bluntly, making me blush. "You better message me ever 5 minutes, otherwise I will be making a visit to you in Mykonos." 

"Leo it's called a girls trip for a reason. No boys allowed." I tell him as we finished up our dinner. 

                                                                                    ***

"I'm so excited." Aria squeals as we made our way onto the Jet. We had 5 minutes until the Plane was going to take off. We had been running late because Leo refused to let me leave this morning. He had insisted to drive me to the airport and then hadn't let go of my hand for another 10 minutes. I was dressed in Leo's hoodie along with black joggers and my Balenciaga sneakers. We all took our seats on the Jet, waiting for the captain to announce our departure. 

Once the plane had taken off I jumped out of my seat, making my way to the seating area where the girls were sat. "Let's play a game." Lav says. 

"Ugh." I moaned, knowing exactly where this game was going. 

Lav quickly got out of her seat, grabbing a bottle of alcohol and some cups. "Never have I ever." she says. She pours some of the alcohol into the cups, "Who wants to start?" 

"I'll go, " Val says, "Never have I ever lied to someone in this room." 

I looked around seeing Lavender and Aria drinking. I looked at both of them in confusion. Both my sister and my best friend had lied to me. "Explain." I told them both. 

"I ditched school a few times to hang out with Ryan." Aria says. Ryan was a guy she had a crush on. He was so not a good influence on her. 

"Well it's not like I lied to you, I just never told you. I slept with a girl." Lav says. We all look at her in shock. 

"To be honest, I'm not even shocked." I say. "You open your legs ever opportunity you get." 

"Anyways, I'll go next." Aria says. " Never have I ever lied on a dating app"

I looked at Val, who had taken a sip of her wine. "I told a guy I was a virgin because he was waiting for marriage." 

"My turn, Never have I ever stolen something." Lav says, looking directly at me. 

They all watched as I bought the drink up to my lips, taking a sip. "I never knew Alex was such a bad girl." Val says. 

"It was when we were in high school, I was quite the rebel before I got married. Lav and I went to this jewellery store with these boys and I got dared to steal a few bracelets." I explained. 

We played a few more rounds and it wasn't long until we were all completely drunk, we had ended up having a party on the plane. "I dare you to call Leo and tell him the planes going to crash." Lav says to me. 

"No." I slur out. 

"Do it, do it." The girls all chanted making me finally give in. I clicked on his contacts. Which had now been named as 'Husband' as Leo had named himself. I let the phone ring a few times before he finally answered. 

"Principessa." He says through the phone as I put the phone on speaker. 

"Leo," I cried out. 

"What's wrong?" He asks. 

"We're going to die Leo, the planes going crazy." I quickly say. 

"What do you mean?" He says, "You're slurring, are you drunk?" 

"Leo the planes going to crash." I yell out. 

"What?!" He yelled, "Omg, I shouldn't have let you go." Val let out a drunkened laugh.  "Who's laughing?" 

"Fuck you Val." I sigh. 

"Principessa, don't scare me like that." He says. I turned the phone of speaker, moving away from the girls, going somewhere private. 

"I miss you Leo." I whisper through the phone. 

"I miss you too Principessa." He says, "I don't know how I'm going to deal with this for a few more days." 

"I'll be back before you know it." I say. "I got to go, I'm tired"

"Okay, message me when you land okay?" I replied and turned doff the phone. 

-________________________________________

this was kinda just a filler chapter :) .....

Comment here if you're from TikTok.... I want to know who is my TikTok gang