Chapter 6

-Alexandria- 

I turned around on the bed, facing the other way, noticing that Leonardo had left the bedroom. His side was cold, indicating he had left a while ago. He was probably trying to avoid me. I glanced at the time on the clock, squinting my eyes. Currently showing it was 11am, I had only an hour to get ready before I was going shopping with Lana and Val. I jumped out of bed, making my into the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

I couldn't help but think but last night when Leonardo and I came back into our bedroom. 

FlashBack:

I sat on the bed, after changing into my pjs which consisted of an oversized shirt and my shorts. It wasn't long until Leonardo entered the room, he was still dressed in his suit from work. I watched as he entered his closet, not saying a word to me. He hadn't said a word to me all night. I waited until he left the closet to speak, I looked up from my phone, noticing he was wearing nothing other than his Calvin Klein boxers. 

I gasped before covering my eyes, "Are you not changing?" 

"sweetheart, I sleep like this." I felt the bed dip before opening my eyes. He was currently tucked under his covers, as for me, I was still sat at the edge of the bed. 

"Um," I started, "Do you have any spare blankets?" 

He pointed towards a door, I walked towards the door, taking out a small blanket and walked back towards the couch that was in his room. "What are you doing?" He asked from the bed. 

I simply ignored him, like he had done me today. I placed a pillow on the couch and lied down before throwing the blanket on my body. My legs didn't seem to sit in the couch so my legs had to be bent, but it was better than sleeping with him. "You seriously aren't actually sleeping there are you?" he asked. 

"I'd rather sleep here than with you." I muttered before closing my eyes. 

"Come sleep on the bed, I promise not to touch you." 

"No." I turned over so my face was facing the couch. 

"Stop being so childish Principessa," I heard light footsteps before feeling my body being picked up. 

"Hey put me down." I slapped his arms. 

He put me down on the other side of the bed, before putting some pillows in the middle of the bed, and then he walked around to his side. "Is this okay for you?" 

Again I ignored him, turning to face the other way.

Flashback over. 

                                                                                  ***

"I really like this one." Valentina said holding out a black dress.

"Val darling, she can't wear a black dress to her engagement party," Lana told her daughter. 

"Well Leo is wearing black." Val huffed, "I thought they had to match." 

"They will, Alex's dress with match Leo's tie." Lana mentioned. 

I skimmed through the racks of dresses. I simply had no idea what I was doing, I had never been shopping before. Aria always did my shopping for me. We had been in this shop for the past 1 hour, I had tried on a few dresses but they weren't for me. I skimmed through a few more before one had caught my eyes attention. It was a golden satin coloured dress. I held it up in awe. 

"Why have you gone quiet Alex, what-" Val was cut off by the sight of the dress, "Try it on right now." she pushed me back into the changing rooms. 

Once I had changed into the dress, I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was sleeveless and hugged me in the right places, which had a high slit on the left leg. I walked out of the changing rooms, showing Val and Lana the dress.