Chapter 7

-ALEXANDRIA-

It was currently the day of our engagement party, I hadn't spoken to Leonardo since our little argument in the car park after he had spilt the coffee over the guy's head. Lavender had come over today, I hadn't seen her in a while, she had come over with Aria. Valentina insisted that she needed to have a girls day before having to get ready for tonight. So here we were getting facials and our nails done. 

"And then he said that I looked like an ogre." Lavender sighed. "Are you even listening to me Alex?" 

"Huh?" I asked. 

"Carter called me an ogre yesterday." She repeated.

"Oh, Um," I started, looking confused, "How sad?" 

"Ugh, I can't with you." Aria and Val laughed. 

"I'm sorry, my mind's been going crazy lately." I told them. 

"Yeah, looks like someone's been enjoying Mr Sexy's presence," Aria wiggled her brows. 

"Ew, that's my brother." Val cringed. 

"I wasn't thinking about him," I denied. 

"I didn't say you were thinking about him," she smirked, "Which now confirms that you were." 

"I hate you," I sighed. 

"You should've seen the way he got jealous the other day, he literally spilt the drink over the poor guy's head." Val laughed, telling the girls. 

"I've never felt so single in my life." Lavender said. 

                                                                                      ***

I Stared at myself in the mirror, I looked different, a good different. My gold dress hugged my waist, showing my figure. My eyes were done in nude shades and my lips had been painted in a light nude lipstick. My brown hair had been curled and pinned to one side. I strapped my heels onto my feet, before making my way into my bedroom. "You look gorgeous," Val told me. 

"Leonardo is going to definitely have a hard on, once he sees you." Lavender told me. 

I Looked towards Val who looked like she was about to puke, "Fuck you, that's gross." 

"It's the truth." Aria said. 

Aria was wearing a long black dress and her hair was pinned up in a low bun. Valentina was wearing a short white dress and her hair was straightened. Lavender was wearing a red dress that went just below her ass.

"I think it's time to go, we're going to be late." Valentina said. 

"Where's Leonardo?" I asked her as we made our way out of my bedroom. 

"He's meeting us there." She told us. Apparently the party was being held in one of Leonardo's hotels. Which I didn't even know he had until today when Lana had told me. We left the house, getting into the Limosine that was waiting for us. 

"We need to take pictures!" Lavender screamed, grabbing the champagne. "Alex, pop this open, I'll make a video of you." 

I grabbed the Champagne from her, waiting for her to count me in. I popped open the champagne letting it flow out, while the girls cheered in response. 

"Selfie time!" Aria yelled, grabbing her phone and opening to her camera. We all posed into the camera as she clicked the pictures. 

"I think it's time for the soon to be bride to take pictures by herself." Lavender said.