Chapter 27

Mature content 

-ALEXANDRIA-

"Principessa, I have a meeting in an hour, I would like you to come with me." Leo says to me, fixing his tie. 

"Sure. I just need to get dressed." I replied, jumping off of our bed, walking past him and into the closet. 

"You have half an hour." He was lucky I already had my make up done. I quickly straightened my hair, before choosing an outfit. I settled for a grey belted cropped blazer with a matching paired wrapped mini skirt. I paired my outfit with clear heels. I grabbed my silver bag and walked out of the walk in closet. "You look beautiful." Leo says, pulling my face into his and pressing his lips on to mine. 

"Thank you," I smiled, "Should we go?" 

He nodded, before grabbing my hand into his, leading me out of the room and downstairs towards his car. 

                                                                                          ***

Leo and I were currently sat in his office, waiting for Mr Thompson, the guy he was having a meeting with. I was sat on the couches that were on the side of his office. "Do you want a drink?" Leo asks. 

"Yeah." I smiled, I watched how he poured my drink for me, but I was cut off with my phone going off. 

MAMA: hi baby, how are you?

me: I'm good, how are you?

MAMA: still adjusting. I wanted to talk to you about something. 

me: what's up?

MAMA: Your father left something. I just found it. 

I gulped. Knowing exactly what was going to be said next. 

MAMA: Why didn't you tell me?

I could hear the sadness in her voice, I could tell she was crying.

MAMA: if only I knew, I would've left him the second I found out. It's all my fault.

me: Mama, it's not your fault. I should've told you. 

MAMA: did you tell anyone?

me: Lav has known for a while. I told Leo about it after he found me unconscious. 

MAMA: my poor baby. 

me: listen mama, I got to go. I'll chat to you later. 

MAMA: Okay, I love you.

me: Love you too. 

I switched off my phone. 

                                                                                           ****

"Mr Moretti, Mr Thompson is here." Sophie, Leo's assistant says. 

"Let him in," Leo replies. 

I stand up from my seat, watching as the man walks in, making my jaw drop. Jasper Thompson. The man who had constantly been asking Lavender about me. The man who had literally been obsessed with me for years. "Mr Thompson." Leo says, holding a hand out for Jasper to shake. 

"Mr Moretti. Nice to see you." Jasper says, shaking Leo's hand. 

"This is-" Leo starts but was cut off.

"Alexandria." Jasper finishes off, Taking my hand in his, pressing a kiss on it. I quickly pulled my hand back. Wiping it on the side of Leo's blazer. I didn't want no other mans lips on mine.