Chapter 16-

Trigger warning

-ALEXANDRIA-

"I'll pick you up tomorrow okay," Leo told me as I stepped out of his car. "call me if you need anything." I waved goodbye to him and watched as his car drove off. I walked through the doors of the place I once called home. 

"Honey I'm home," I yelled through the house, it wasn't long until I heard the footsteps of my siblings. 

"Omg I missed you, don't leave me again." Aiden said, wrapping me into a hug and picking me off of the ground. 

"Put me down Ai (pronounced Ay)." he put me down on both feet, "Where's mama?" 

"Kitchen." he simply said. 

"Are you not going to ask about me?" Aria says, walking towards me 

"Of course." I pulled her into a hug. 

I pulled away from her, dropping my bag onto the floor and walking further into the house to greet my mama. I walked towards the kitchen, noticing she was cooking, "What are you cooking, mama?" 

"God, Lexi?" Mama dropped the wooden spoon out of her hands as she got scared and rushed towards me to pull me into a hug. "I missed you my baby." 

"I missed you too mama." I told her. 

"Sit here and tell me all the gossip." She says pointing towards the bar with her wooden spoon. 

"oooh yes gossip time." Aria says taking a seat beside me. 

"Well there isn't much to say, he had been ignoring me since the wedding and then the other day he took me out on a date." I started, "But he said it was for publicity."

"Forget this publicity shit, the boy still took you out." Mama smiled. 

"And would you like to elaborate what happened after the date?" Aria says. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Cut the bullshit, Valentina told me about your plan to seduce him." she says. 

"You what?" Mama shrieks. 

"Omg." I slapped a hand to my face. 

"Spill." mama shrieked again. 

"After father forced me to get married to him, I was really angry, so I dyed his hair pink." I started, "As payback him and Micah wrapped my whole room in cling film (Saran Wrap)." 

"And where does the seducing fit into all this?" Mama says. 

"Mama I'm getting there, be patient." I told her, "Valentina threatened me to seduce him as payback." 

"what do you mean threaten?" Aria laughed. 

"She threatened to leak some pictures of me." I groaned. 

"They better not be any naked pictures young lady." Mother says sternly. 

"Why am I hearing about nudes." Aiden says walking into the kitchen. 

"Nothing." I say quickly. 

"Alex seduce Leonardo." Aria blurts out. 

"Ew, I don't want to hear about my sister seducing anyone." He gags and walks back out.

"Let's watch a movie." Aria suggests. 

                                                                             ***

We were currently halfway through watching The Notebook, when my phone pinged. I switched on my phone, seeing I had a message from Leo.

Leo: Principessa, what are you doing?