Chapter 44

-ALEXANDRIA-

"Come on." Val says as I walk out the building and into the car park. 

"Chill." I say to her, taking a seat in her car. "What time's the reservation?" 

"It's at 8, we're just going to head to yours, quickly get you a dress and then go to mine so I can get changed." She explains, driving the car in the direction of the penthouse. 

"You're already dressed up though?" I look at her in confusion. She's dressed in a silver sequinned dress that went just below her ass and her make up was completely done. 

"Ah yeah, the dress ripped." She nervously chuckled. 

I look at her, knowing she was lying but choose to ignore it and stay quiet as she drives in the direction of my home. Once we arrived, we both quickly jump out of the car and rush upstairs so I can get changed. 

"You jump in the shower, while I get everything ready for you." Val explains. I hop into the shower, quickly washing my hair and my body. Once I was done I walked back out into my bedroom, slipping on a pair of red panties and a matching bra. "I'll try your hair while you do your make up." 

I take a seat at my Vanity, beginning my make up as Val dries and styles my hair for me. "Leo kissed me today." I blurt out. 

"What?!" She squeals, turning off the hair dryer. "Explain!" 

"Well, I was about to leave, and then he was being an absolute dick, and then he just randomly kissed me." I sighed, "And then he told me to leave." 

"Do you think he's remembering?" She asks. 

"Whatever it was, I hated the way he behaved with me, I hate this side of him Val." I sighed, finishing off my eyeshadow and moving on to my base. 

Val turned the hair dryer back on, going back to drying my hair. I pressed the foundation into my pale skin, allowing it to melt and then moved onto the rest of my make up. 

                                                                                    ****

"Here's your dress." Val says holding up a black bag. I walk up to her, unzipping the bag and taking out the dress. 

The dress was a satin off the shoulder dress that had a slit on the left leg. The colour was a light brown, the dress was paired with nude heels and gold jewellery. (below )

Once I had put on my outfit, I stood in front of the mirror, revealing my full appearance

Once I had put on my outfit, I stood in front of the mirror, revealing my full appearance. My hair was in a sleek pony tail which fell down my back and my lips were painted a matching nude to the dress. "Okay you look sexy, now we should go before we get late." Val says. 

Val and I both left the penthouse, and Val drove towards her house so she could change her clothes. "Where are we going to eat?" I ask her as she gets closer to her house. 

"It's a surprise." She smiles over at me. 

"Val seriously, your dress looks fine to me." I sigh, not wanting to go into the house and see Leo. 

"No it ripped." She says once more. 

"From where?" I ask. 

She stutters before answering, "the side." 

"I can't even see it." I say. 

"Shush, now come." She says, parking outside the house. 

I sigh before getting out of the car and following her inside the house. The house is dark when we first walk in, it makes me slightly better, knowing Leo isn't here and I won't have to deal with him. "SURPRISE." 

I hear screams after the lights turn off and I'm in front of a decorated room filled with my friends and family. "oh my god." I say, looking over at Val. "You planned this?" 

"Yup." she smiles. 

"Thank you." I say, giving her a hug. 

"Happy birthday baby." mama says, giving me a hug.

                                                                            ****

"Why are you sat all alone?" Mateo says, as I'm sat by the bar. 

"I just wished Leo was here, that he remembered who I was." I sigh, taking a sip of the champagne. 

"Don't worry, he'll remember soon, just give him some time. Now it's your birthday, you're supposed to be happy. Come dance with me." He holds out his hand for me, I hesitate before slipping my hand into his and allowing him to take me to the dance floor. 

All my friends are there, dancing as I join them. I laugh as I watch Carter grinding on Lavender, Lavender looked at him in disgust. I couldn't with these two, they were hopelessly in love with each other and I was glad Carter finally confessed to her. I watched as Carter's face lit up as he noticed me. "Baby cakes." 

He walks towards me, and then begins to grind on me. "Oh my god." I laugh and cover my face as Valentina and Aria both record this moment. 

"Can we gain your attention please." Someone says in the microphone. We look towards where the sound was coming from, seeing Stefan, Leo's dad, speaking through the mic. "I just wanted to say how glad I am to have you as my daughter in law Alex, I'm so proud of you and I wanted to thank you for loving my son and just being there for him." 

A tear slips down my cheek as he continues speaking, "I love you Alex." 

"I love you too Stefan." I smile at him. 

"Can we all start singing as we bring out the cake." He says, as everyone begins to sing for me. 

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Alex, happy birthday to you." Everyone sings as two men bring out a huge cake. 

"Make a wish baby." Leo's mom, Lana says. 

I wish for Leo to remember me. before blowing the candles and everyone bursts into cheers and screams. 

"Time to open presents!" Valentina screams, dragging me towards the presents table. "Open mine first." 

She hands me a huge box, I unwrap it and I'm revealed with a box full of lingerie and a vibrator and handcuffs. "Val!" I squeal before closing the box back up. 

"Thought you could do with some more exciting sex." She says as I blush. 

"Someone's missing." I say, looking around the crowd. 

"I know, I told Leo to come, but I guess he did not want to." Mateo says. ]

"No I'm talking about Mic-" I say but I'm cut off. 

"I'm here bitches." I look to the side, seeing Micah walking into the room. "Happy birthday bestie." He squeals running towards me and pulling me into a hug. 

"Where have you been?" Val asks. 

"Why do you care?" Micah replies. "Anyways, I was bringing your present." 

I look at him in confusion, "What do you mean?" I say looking at his hands which were empty. 

Micah turns around and in walks Leo. My hands quickly cover my mouth as I see him covered in blood. "Oh my god, what happened." I say, walking closer to him. 

"Happy birthday Principessa." He smiles at me after handing me the small box in my hands.

"What?" I look up at him in shock, "You remember?"

"Of course Principessa." He says, pulling me into his arms.

"I love you Leo." I say, before crushing my lips against his.

He pulls away, "I love you too principessa."