Chapter 39

I HAVE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK :( SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD 

-ALEXANDRIA-

I hadn't seen Leo in a few days, I couldn't stand him not having idea who I was. I hadn't left the penthouse since, Leonardo had no idea about the penthouse, hence he was staying at his parents house. Every night I fell asleep, I cuddled into his hoodie, wanting to feel his presence beside me. But it was not the same, I wanted him beside me, his arm wrapped around my waist, out legs tangled. His fingers brushing through my hair as we spoke about our day. 

I quickly dried my body and my hair after stepping out the shower. Val, Aria and Lavender were coming over today, so I needed to look presentable. I hadn't been looking after myself, so I was in need of a shower. If the girls saw how I looked before I showered, they would actually kill me. I jumped into a pair of white joggers, a grey nike hoodie and my white Balenciaga triple s sneakers. I brushed through my hair one last time before making my way towards the kitchen. 

I grabbed a chocolate bar from the fridge, before hearing the sound of the door. I made my way to the door, knowing it was the girls. "Hey." I smiled at them as I opened the door, I stepped out of the way, allowing them to enter. 

I watched as the girls walked in, but it didn't stop there, Mateo and Micah walked through the doors as well. "You might want to keep the door open." Micah says. I look at him in confusion, then see Aiden and Carter enter. 

"Is that everyone?" I sigh, not wanting to have any of the boys over. 

"Yup." Aiden says, giving me a side hug before following everyone into the lounge area. 

"So what's going on?" Mateo says. 

"I called this meeting because we need to find a way for Leo to remember." Valentina says. "Before he returns to his old habits." 

"What old habits?" Aria asks in confusion.

"Before he married Alex, he used to sleep with every girl he saw." Micah replies. 

"If he's forgotten the last year of his life, who's to say he won't go back to screwing around with these girls." Carter says. 

"Exactly, that's why he needs to remember As soon as possible." Valentina says. 

"So what's the plan then?" lavender asks. 

"we need to show him what's happened in the past year." Aiden says. 

"And that begins with?" Valentina questions us. 

"Leonardo seeing Alex performing at the party." Micah squeals, "Looks like we're having a party ladies and gentlemen." 

"Okay, I'll book you guys for a gig tonight at a club, Micah and Mateo will convince Leonardo to go out tonight, they will bring him to the same gig and we'll see from there." Valentina says. 

                                                                                           ****

I put down my hair straightener as I finished straightening my hair. I had finally finished getting ready for the club. We were going to one of Valentina's friends club, it was easy for her to book us to play. I was dressed in a midnight blue, lace up backless dress. I had paired this with my black heels. 

I heard the sound of my phone pinging, indicating I had received a text. I looked down at my phone, seeing a text message from Leo. My heart skipped a beat as I saw his name show up on my phone. 

Leonardo: Who is this? I don't think I remember putting someone's name as principessa in my phone.

Alexandria: Alexandria. 

Leonardo: Oh. 

My heart dropped, reading his texts. 

Leonardo: I better change that. 

Tears filled my eyes as I read the last text he sent, I knew he had no idea who I was. But I loved him, and he had forgotten everything we had for the past few months. I switched my phone off, before making my way out of the bedroom and out of the penthouse. Lavender had messaged saying she was outside in the car waiting for me. 

Once we arrived at Valentina's friend's club, we slipped in from the back, making our way through the club. "Mateo messaged saying they're nearly here." Val says as she guides us towards the stage. "Are you ready for this?" Val asks me. 

"No." I whisper, "What if it doesn't work?" 

"Then we'll try again, we'll keep trying until he remembers you. We're all here for you Alex, we're not leaving you alone through this." Val smiles at me, pulling me into a hug. 

"They're here." Lavender says. 

"Good luck." They both smile at me. 

I walk onto the stage, grabbing the microphone, "Hello." I say into the microphone, catching the attention of everyone in the club. I skimmed through the crowed, looking for the boys, mainly looking for Leo. Once I had finally found them, I carried on. "This song is called Happier Than Ever by Billie Eilish." I say, remembering this was the song I had sung the night Leo and I had met for the first time. 

I brought my mouth towards the microphone and began singing the song. My eyes hadn't left Leo since I had began singing. Hoping something would change but it didn't. He just watched me sing as he spoke to Mateo and Micah. "Made all my moments your own, just fucking leave me alone." I sang, hitting all the high notes. 

Once I had finished the song, I listened to all the claps, before making my way off of the stage and back to the girls. "Any luck?" Lav says. 

"He looked emotionless while I sang." I muttered. 

"It's okay, we'll keep trying." Val says. "Let's go find the boys." 

We followed her through the crows, looking for the boys, "I'm going to grab us some drinks." Lavender says, "Alex looks like she could do with something strong." 

"Let's do it." Val says, dragging me towards the bar. 

"10 Vodka shots please." Lavender says to the bartender. He pulls out the shot glasses before filling them up and handing them to us. 

"To having a good night, and forgetting my douchebag of a brother." Valentina says as she cheers out glasses and shot them down. 

                                                                                          *****

"Go Alex, go Alex." Val cheered me on as I grind on Micah. 

I looked over at Leo's direction, seeing he had his jaw clenched but he also had a confused expression placed on his face as he stared at us. He was stood beside Mateo as the girls and I danced with Micah. I watched as his eyes moved away from me, to a girl sat alone at the bar, he smirked at Mateo before getting up and walking towards the girl. 

I watched as Leo offered the buy the girl a drink, the way he smiled at her laughing, and then I finally watched as he helped her out of her chair and they both made their way towards the exit.

"I'm tired now." I say, stopping and also making my way towards the exit.