Chapter 43

-LEONARDO-

"Leo hold still," The faceless girl says as she attempts to apply the face mask onto my face. She had forced me into having a spa day with her. 

"I don't like this." I cringe my face at her. 

"Please." She begs. 

"Fine." I give in. I still had no idea who the faceless girl was but I was intrigued. I was absolutely in love with the way she talked. "Ow." I yelled in pain as she used the tweezer on my eyebrows.

"Don't be such a baby." She laughs. 

"You're evil." I pouted as she placed a kiss onto my lips. 

"Leo are you listening?" Mateo says cutting me off of my thoughts. 

"Yeah I am." I say. 

"Okay, what was I saying?" He asks as I look at him with a blanc expression. "It's Alexandria's birthday today." 

"Okay and?" I look at him with confusion, "What has that got to do with me?" 

"Well, Val wanted to host a surprise party for her at the house, so she told me to let you know to be there for 6pm." Mateo continues. 

"I'm busy." I bluntly say, "I don't have time for stupid parties." 

"Your choice." He shrugs before leaving the office. 

"Good morning." I look up from my computer seeing Alexandria had just walked in. She was dressed in a tight black dress, which might I add looked sexy on her. I watched as she took a seat in front of her, her cleavage on display. She had a sexy body, she had all the curves which were all in the right places. I listened as she opened her mouth, her angelic voice. 

I knew I was falling for her, seeing her on that date the other day, had bought a sense of jealousy in me. I was never the type who got jealous, but this woman did different things to me. "I said good morning." She scoffs breaking me out of the trance. 

"Oh right, good morning." I quickly reply. 

"You should take a picture, it lasts longer." She says, pulling her laptop out of her bag. 

"As if." I say. "Now don't disturb me, I have important things to do." I lied, I looked back on my computer, seeing the pictures of her and me on my photo album. 

It was weird to know that I had married someone, knowing that I fucked around with many girls. But ever since I first saw Alexandria the day I walked into this office, I wasn't able to talk to any other girl. I only wanted her. I scrolled through the pictures, some were of us on holiday and some were just random pictures, we looked so happy together. I could see her smile, she looked beautiful. 

                                                                                                *****

"Alright, I've got to go now, Val is taking me out for dinner." Alexandria says, not knowing Val was taking her to a surprise party. 

"Cool." I reply, not wanting to look up at her, because I knew I wouldn't be able to resist taking her on this desk. 

"what the fuck is your problem." She yells.

"What do you mean?" I look up at her in confusion. 

"You're so impossible." She says, "I don't know what to do anymore."

I stand up, towering over her petite figure, she wasn't short, she was just a lot shorter than me. "You should leave." I say to her because I knew, one more word out of her plump lips, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from kissing them.