chapter 34

-ALEXANDRIA-

1 week. 1 week since I had found out what Leonardo had planned. 1 week since I had last seen him. I was mad, mad that he left me, left me to cry in the rain all by myself. I was mad that he used me, used me in order to gain control over my father's business. I had opened up. to him, I told him everything, I told him things I hadn't told anyone. I trusted him, but he betrayed it. The worst thing from this whole situation was that I had realised I was hopelessly in love with him. However, it was clear he did not feel the same. 

That night he left me, I broke down crying, it hadn't been long until Valentina showed up. She had helped me into her car and I was drenched. Val insisted I come back to their house but I refused, not wanting to be there as Leonardo could possibly show up. She didn't say anything else and dropped me to my parents house. 

Leonardo had showed up to my house a few times this past week, but every time I had refused to see him. I had contacted my family lawyer and had asked for divorce papers to be created. I could no longer stay married to this man, as much as it hurt me to do this, I couldn't. I could no longer trust him. 

As soon as Aiden had found out what had happened, he barged over to mine and Leo's penthouse and apparently had threatened to kill him, as Aria had stated to me. Mama cried with me in bed the night I came home, she was just as upset as I was. She absolutely adored him. "Hey bitch." Lav says, barging through my door. I had also found out the other day from her that Carter had finally made a move and had finally kissed her. 

Lavender moved towards the curtains, opening them, allowing sunlight in. "Fuck off." I growled at her, not wanting anyones presence. 

"Shut up, you've been in here for the past week, we all excused this, but it's time you actually go and shower." She says, "We're going out." 

"No." I said, pulling my blankets over my body, snuggling up to them, wishing it was Leo's body instead. 

"Yes." She says, pulling the blankets off before I felt two hands on my feet, dragging me off the bed. My whole body fell off the bed, making her laugh. 

"Bitch." I glare at her. 

"Now get in the shower, you look like a troll." She says to me, " We're going to record some new music." 

"If it looks like I give a damn, please tell me. I don't want to give off the wrong impression." I glare again at her. 

"Funny." she sasses, "Now get in the shower." 

                                                                                          *****

Once I had showered, I exfoliated my face and quickly dried my hair. Once I was done with that I put on a pair of black leggings and an oversized white hoodie, I paired this with my white chunky converses. I even had to put some make up on as Lavender had said my underlies looked like shit. I put on a bit of concealer and a few coats of mascara before following Lavender out of the house and into the car. 

She drove to the studio for band practice as we hadn't produced a song in quite some time. We drove in silence. Once we had arrived, we both stepped out off the car and made our way inside, greeting all the boys. "Alex, where you been man." Gabe says, pulling me into a tight hug, "I missed you." 

"I missed you too." I mumble in to him neck. Gabe was my favourite from the band, always managed to make me laugh. 

Lavender whispered something to Mike and Gabe, making them both nods. I know she had told them about what had happened. "Should we get started?" Mike says.