Chapter 4

- Alexandria-

It had been a few days since the party, we were currently getting ready as father had invited some business partners over for a meeting. I sat in the chair as once again Aria and Lavender did their magical work on me. Lavender had been over since the night of the party, which meant father hadn't tried anything as he didn't want to ruin his image. I might have to start letting her stay over more often if that meant father would stop hitting me.

I watched through Aria's vanity mirror as Lavender straightened my long brown hair. My hair was naturally wavy, meaning that when she straightened it, it would be longer than it was. "I think you need a haircut, I'm getting tired, your hair is too long."

"Well no one told you to do this," I snapped, like the other day, I hadn't wanted to get ready, but father insisted.

"Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Lavender replied, setting down the stair straightener and putting some oil into my hair to tame the frizz.

"Is it finally make up time?" Aria asked, jumping up from her bed.

"Yup, I'll go find her an outfit," Lavender says moving to the side.

"You may want to look in mine, she won't have anything in hers," Aria smiled at her.

Lavender began flicking through Aria's closet, shaking her head at a few outfits, "So what are we feeling today?"

"Nothing." I sighed.

"Well if she wants to go naked that's fine." Aria stated, patting the powder into my skin.

"I like this," Lavender took out a pink dress, "But it doesn't really go with her skin tone."

"I am not wearing that," I rolled my eyes.

"Can you stop moving Alex," She snapped at me, "Otherwise I'll poke this mascara in your eyeballs."

"Holy shit," Lavender screamed.

"What?" Aria jumped, "Is there a rat in here?"

Lavender pulled out a black dress, it was a short black dress. It was sleeveless on one side and the other side had a small spaghetti strap. It looked that it would go to my mid thighs and had a small slit on the left side. "You are so wearing this," Lavender placed it on the bed, going back in the closet for shoes and accessories.

"And done!" Aria said, moving back from me, allowing me to finally see my face.

"It's alright." I said before getting up from the seat and changing into the dress.

***

I walked down the stairs, Aria on my side. Lavender had left half as soon as she had picked out my clothes, telling me to send pictures of how I looked. "Ah Mr Moretti, here comes my daughters now." I heard my father say from the dinning room. Moretti? Moretti was his business meeting?

I turned around, slowly making my way back up, "I don't think so," Aria said, grabbing my arm, dragging me down the stairs.

"Finally, you girls take forever getting dressed." Aiden says meeting us on the bottom of the stairs. He opened his arms, allowing us to latch onto each arm, guiding us into the dinning room.

"Mr Moretti, Nice to see you again," Aria says with a smile, he simply smiles at her, Keeping his gaze on me.

I sat down beside Aiden, noticing Mr Moretti wasn't the only one here, There were two females and another male. Who I assumed were his sibling and his parents.