Chapter 41

-ALEXANDRIA-

"My brother's an absolute cunt, just you wait until he remembers everything and how he'll absolutely regret what he's been saying to you. And I'll beat his ass myself," Val snapped. 

"I can't take seeing him with other girls, talking about other girls, It's as if I don't even exist." I cried. "My heart breaks every time." 

I had just been explaining to Valentina what Leonardo had asked me while we were in his office earlier, we were currently out for lunch, which of course was her treat. So I had chosen the fanciest, most expensive restaurant I could think of. 

"We need to make him jealous, there's got to be something inside him that still feels something for you." Val explains. 

"I agree." I hear the familiar voice from behind me. I turn around, seeing none other than Micah. 

"How did you find us?" I ask him. 

"I checked your Snapchat locations." He explains, "How could you guys not invite me?" 

"You were not invited for a reason." Valentina groaned. 

"Thanks, I feel so loved." Micah sighed, taking a seat beside Valentina. 

"No one invited you to take a seat." Val addressed. 

"No one cares." He says, taking a sip of Valentina's drink, "Let's talk about how we are going to make Leo jealous." 

"I'll arrange for flowers to be sent to the office today for you from a secret admirer." Val suggests. 

"oooh yeah, and add a note asking her on a date." Micah adds. 

"Perfect." Val says, typing away on her phone. 

"Make it 100 bouquets of red roses." Micah says. "Red roses are a sign of romance." 

"Are none of you going to take my opinion on this?" I cut in. 

"Nope." Val says. "Thanks for paying for the roses Micah." 

"Huh, what?" Micah asks in confusion. 

Valentina hands him back his wallet, "maybe you should put your wallet some place safer." 

"You bitch." He growls at her. 

                                                                                        *****

"So Miss Anderson, tell me about yourself." Leonardo asks from across the office. 

"Why do you care?" I questioned. 

"I like to know some things about the people I work with, just to see if I can trust you." He replies. 

"Okay, well, my father was the CEO of Anderson LTD, I'm 20 years old and I'm a singer." I tell him. 

He hums before replying, "Ahhh yes, I remember hearing you sing a song a few nights ago at the club, I do have to say you have a beautiful voice Miss Anderson." 

"Actually it's not Miss Anderson its-" I began but was cut off by a knock. 

"Come in." Leo says. The door opens, revealing Sophie, Leo's assistant. 

"Mr Moretti, these came in for Mrs Moretti." Sophie says, holding a vase of roses in her hand. 

"Ahh you mean Miss Anderson, just set them down on the side and you can leave." Leo tells her. 

"Sir there are more actually." She says, before men begin filling the room with vases of roses. "Seems as if Miss Anderson had a secret admirer." 

"You can leave now Sophie." Leonardo says to her as the men finish dropping the roses off in the office.