Chapter 5

-Alexandria-

"Morning babycakes." The sound of Carter's annoying voice, filled the room.

I groaned in response, placing the pillow over my head, wanting to block out his voice. "Nah uh," Someone began pulling the pilllow from my face "It's time to get ready, you're moving in with your new daddy today." I opened my eye seeing the two figures of carter and lavender. Both stood with a smile on their faces, and Lavender holing my pillow.

"Fuck off," I groaned, pulling my blanket over myself, and rolling over.

"Nope, you need to get out of bed." Carter says before pulling the sheets off of me.

"I hate you both so much." I groaned, picking my body up, and sitting on the bed.

"How was your sleep?" Lavender asks, sitting beside me.

"Good, until you both entered the room." I glared at her.

"Okay, no need to be rude." Carter replied, "Have you packed?"

"Carter, does it look like she has?" Lavender asked pointing to my messy room, "Do you need glasses?"

"Well it looks like we're helping you pack," Carter jumped up and down. Sometimes I think whether he was supposed to be a girl or if he was just a fucking child.

I got out of bed, heading into my bathroom. I washed my face and quickly took a shower, before heading back into my room. I had noticed that the floor was now clean and there were boxes on my bed. "OOOH Babycakes you look delish," Carter smirked at me.

"Do I need to punch you?" I glared at him. I picked out my clothes from my closet, making my way back into my bathroom . I put on my bra and underwear before putting on a white ripped top and a pair of light blue denim shorts. I walked back into my bedroom, noticing that Aria and Aiden were enow in here helping. I headed into my closet, taking out my clothes.

I guess there was a good thing in all of this, I would no longer be living under the roof of my father, meaning he would no longer be abusing me. I couldn't help but think whether Leonardo was like my father. What if he was worse?

"What's wrong?" Lavender asks me.

"Nothing," I shook my head, giving her one of my fake smiles.

"Lex, I know you." She glared at me.

"I can't help but think whether he's like my father," I whispered, not wanting anyone to hear us.

"If he is, you tell me and I will rush over there and chop his falls off." She told me, "But I can guarantee you, from the way I've seen him look at you. He would never do that." I simply smiled at her, going back to packing my clothes.

"Hey baby cakes, can I take one of these?" I turned over to see that Carter had a pair of my bra and panties in his hand.

"No." I snatched them out of his hands, closing that drawer. "Go do something else."

***

As soon as we were done, Aiden and Carter took everything out of my room and loaded everything into Aiden's jeep and Carter's truck. "I'm going to miss you so much baby." Mother said, pulling me into one of her tight hugs. I was so going to miss these.

"I'll miss you too mama, I love you so much." I then proceeded to hug my sister.

I looked over to my father, standing in complete silence. He was never the one to show any affections towards his children, so I didn't expect him to do anything. "I'll uh, I'll miss you." He simply said. "Be good for them." He gave me that look that said if you ruin this, I'll ruin you.