Chapter 45

Mature content 18+

-ALEXANDRIA-

Leo slammed open our bedroom door, our lips still contact. I felt as Leo placed my body onto our bed, his softly resting on mine. Leo broke away from our kiss, his fingers rubbing against the hem of my dress. He looked at me for permission before lifting my dress over my body and throwing it across the floor. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt, before throwing it alongside my dress. "You look so beautiful Principessa." He whispered in my ear, "I'm going to punish you so hard for making me think you were dating Carter." 

"Please." I moaned out, wanting him to take me, feeling myself getting wetter by the minute. 

"Please what?" He says. 

"Please daddy." I moaned as his fingers skimmed the inside of my thigh. Leo kissed along my neck, slowly pressing the kisses down my chest and then to my belly. He stopped when he got to my panties, I could feel his teeth grazing my skin as he pulled them down using his teeth. Once he had removed the barrier, his lips attacked my pussy. I moaned in delight as he began sucking on my pussy lips. "Leo." I moaned out again. 

He then inserted his fingers, which made me cry in pain. "Faster." I moaned out, feeling my myself on the edge of cumming. He inserted another finger, that was enough to make me lose myself. "I'm going to -" I began but was cut off my Leo removing his fingers. "What?" 

I looked down at him in confusion, "I told you I was going to punish you principessa." He stands up from the bed, unbuckling his belt and allowing his trousers to fall to the floor. 

"Leo." I groan. I look down at the bulge in his boxers, noticing the pre cum stinging his grey boxers. 

I watch as he turns away from me, walking towards the bathroom and hearing the shower turn on. I huff in response, waiting a few seconds before standing up and following him into the bathroom. I unhook my bra before opening the shower door and stepping inside. "You don't get to leave me like that, finish what you started." I command him. 

He turns around to face me, pushing my body against the wall. "My principessa thinks she can command me to do what she says." 

"Yes." I whisper. 

"What makes you say that?" He asks as I feel his erection against my stomach. 

"Because you love me." I smile up at him. 

"You're right, I do love you. But you needed to be punished." I growls in my ear. 

"I'm sorry," I cry out. 

"Whose body does this belong to?" He says, his fingers skimming my body. 

"You." I moan out. 

It didn't take long for Loe to slam his lips against mine, his hands went lower, squeezing my ass before picking my body up and allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He pulled his lips away from mine before inserting himself into me. I moaned out in pain as I felt his huge cock fill me. "I'm sorry principessa, tell me if it's too much and I'll stop." 

I shook my head, "It's fine, carry on." He slowly began thrusting into me and once I became comfortable having his dick in me again I began letting out moans. "Faster." I moaned out before he bang going faster. 

"Leo I'm going to cum." I moan out, feeling myself about to reach my climax. 

"Hold on baby." He says picking up his thrusts. 

"Leo I can't" I moan before allowing myself to cum. Leo continues thrusting in me for a few more seconds before he cums himself and then pulls out of me. He places a soft kiss on my lips before pulling away. 

"Let's get cleaned up." He says, grabbing the shampoo. 

                                                                                              ******

*2 weeks later*

It's been 2 weeks since Leo finally remembered everything, we had spent the last 2 weeks catching up and him constantly apologising for using me to get my father's company and then apologising for forgetting me. We hadn't left the penthouse for the past 2 weeks, wanting to enjoy each other's company. We had sex on every piece of furniture. Leo had finally gone back to work today and I woke up alone. Valentina had showed up, waking me up by screaming. "Breakfast is ready." Val says, placing pancakes in front of me. 

I grabbed the fork and began to eat the food, "Why are you here?" I ask. 

"Can't I visit my new best friend?" She smiles at me. 

I look at her before going back to eating the food, but suddenly I lose my appetite and begin feeling sick. I ran towards the bathroom, puking out the contents into the toilet. I could hear Val's footsteps as she ran into the toilet behind me. "Are you okay?" 

"I don't feel too good." I grunt out, I pull away from the toilet when I feel as if I don't need to vomit anymore. 

"Should I call Leo?" She asks. 

"No, I don't want to worry him." I say. 

"Alex, when was your last period?" She questions. I think before answering. 

"I don't remember." I reply. 

"Do you think there's a chance you may be pregnant?" 

"I mean I don't think we used a condom but-" I begin but I'm cut off. 

"Ew, I don't want to hear about my brother having sex." She scrunches her face in disgust, "You get cleaned up and I'll go buy some tests." 

Once Val has left the penthouse, I quickly jump into the shower, wanting the feel relaxed. I quickly wash my hair and my body before walking out and walk into the closet. I put on a bra and panties before grabbing Leo's hoody and a pair of leggings. I grab a pair of fluffy socks before walking back out to the kitchen, seeing Val already back. She pulls out 2 pregnancy tests, handing them to me. "I'll be here." 

I walk into the bathroom, quickly peeing on both pregnancy tests, leaving them on the counter, walking back out. "I'm scared." I sigh.

"Don't be." She reassures. 

"What if he does not want a baby?" I question. 

"We're all here, we'll support you no matter what Leo says." She smiles. 

"Can you check, I'm scared." I ask her, she nods, before walking into the bathroom, she walks back out. 

"Are you ready?" She asks as I nod, she turns the pregnancy tests around and smiles at me. "I'm going to be an aunt!" 

"What?" I smile, "I'm pregnant?" 

"You're pregnant." She says, pulling me into a tight hug.