Chapter 31

-ALEXANDRIA-

"Get in bitches let's go to the beach." Val yells out of the convertible car she had pulled up in front of the villa with. 

"Where did you get this from?" Lav asks. 

"A bitch never reveals her secrets." Val says. 

"Shotgun," I yell, jumping over the door and sliding into the passenger seat. 

"That's no fair, you had me distracted," Lav pouts. 

"You lose you snooze." I tell her as she takes a seat in the back along with my sister. 

Val put the car in drive, and began driving the car down the empty streets of Mykonos. "MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN, WALKING FAST, FACES PASS AND I'M HOMEBOUND." The girls as I sang our heart out. 

"AND I NEED YOU, AND I MISS YOU, AND NOW I WONDER. IF I COULD FALL, INTO THE SKY." We carried on, I held my camera up, recording us all as we sang, sending it to the group chat and posting a small clip onto my instagram story.

It wasn't long until we had finally reached the beach. We stepped out of the convertible, grabbing all our bags and walking down the sandy beach. The beaches here were beautiful, the sand was so white and the water was so blue you could see the ground. I was in love. "I think we should stay here." Aria says, dropping her bag onto the floor. We had stopped in the middle of the beach. The girls agreed and we all dropped our stuff, taking out the blankets. 

The beach was empty, just a few other groups, which was a good thing. We had some privacy. I pulled off my white t-shirt, leaving me in just my white bikini top and my blue denim shorts. The girls did the same. Lav had on a black bikini, Val had on a burgundy one and Aria was wearing a light blue one. "Selfie time," Lav squeals, pulling out her phone and snaps a few selfies of us. 

"I'm going to sun bathe." Aria says, "My tan's fading." 

"Same." Val says, untying the back of her bikini and lays down on her towel. 

"Well I'm going to go get some drinks." I say, "Do you guys want any?" 

"Mojito." Lav says. 

"Margarita." Val says. 

"Mojito." Aria says. 

"I'm not getting you an alcoholic drink." I say to her. "You can get a virgin one." 

I make my way to the bar that is on the side of the beach. It was a cute and small hut, it was giving me Hawaii vibes. I walked up to the bartender, taking a seat on the seats that were placed at the bar. "How can I help you?" He asks. He was a blonde haired guy, he had a dark tan and his eyes were an ocean blue shade. 

"could I get 2 mojitos, 1 alcoholic and 1 virgin, 1 margarita and could I get one blue Hawaiian cocktail." I tell him. 

"Coming right up." he says, He turns around and begins to prepare the drinks. I sit on the chair watching as he makes the drinks when I feel someone sit beside me. 

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" I turn my head, seeing a brunette guy, he was built and had small stubble places against his jaw. What drew me in were his hazel eyes. 

"I'm actually not alone." I tell him, giving him a smile and turning back around to face the Bartender. 

"Who are you with then?" He says. 

"My friends are actually over there." I point over to the girls. 

"I'm James." He says, holding out his hand.

"Alex." I reply, ignoring his hand. 

"So what are you girls doing here?" He asks. 

"We've just come on a vacation, wanted to get away from life." I tell him. 

Loving the CEOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें