Chapter 30

-ALEXANDRIA-

We had landed in Greece 2 hours ago and it was currently night, we had managed to make our way to the villa and had now begun getting ready. Valentina decided to go to a club for out first night here. So here we were rushing to get dressed.  I pulled my white dress out of my bag, putting it over my dress allowing it to stick to my body. I had decided to pair the dress with a pair of red heels and a red bag. Once I had put my dress on, I quickly applied red lipstick to my lips and walked out of the bathroom. I was lucky I had straightened my hair this morning before leaving, so I only had to deal with my make up. 

I went for a soft nude eye look, sticking a pair of eyelashes to my eyes after attempting to draw an eyeliner wing. Which didn't turn out how I'd expected, but we move. "You guys ready?" I asked, walking into the room the girls were getting ready in.

"Just putting on my clothes." Lav says. 

"Well once she's done we can leave." Aria says. 

Once Lavender was done, Valentina quickly Called an Uber and we all huddled inside making our way to the club. We walked towards the Bouncer, Val flashed him a smile and straight away he allowed us in. The club was called 'Indigo', when we entered the club was packed, we walked over to the bar to grab some drinks. 

"What can I get for you girls?" The bartender ask. 

"Can we get 20 shots." Val says. 

"Coming right up." He replies, winking at Val. 

"What are we doing with 20 shots." Lav says. 

"we are on vacay, I want to get wasted." Val replies, smiling at the bartender as he places down our drinks, "Could you open up a tab for us please." 

Aria goes to grab a glass, "I don't think so." I look at her. 

"What? but we're on vacation." She sighs. 

"You're 16 Aria." I look at her. 

"Come on, it's fine, we're on vacay, let loose Alex." Lav whispers to me. 

"Fine, but if mama hears of this, I had nothing to do with this." I tell her as she jumps up in excitement. 

"To the next 5 days of our vacation." I say as the girls and I cheers our glasses and shot them down. We drink a few more shots before Lav decides to head onto the dance floor. 

-LEONARDO-

The whole day I was stuck at work, I was busy with constant meetings all day and I had now finally finished. The time being 9pm. Alex was in Greece so her time sone was at least 8 hours ahead. So I knew she was going to be sleeping. I left her a message as I left the office, heading towards the car. I looked through my messages, seeing I had quite a lot of messages from the groupchat I was in with everyone. I got into the car and began to drive. 

The Peachy Queens: 

Lavender: Sent a photo (Girls with shot glasses)

Lavender: Sent a photo (Aria and Val smiling at the camera in a club)

Lavender: sent a photo (Selfie of all 4 of them)

I zoomed in on my principessa, she was dressed in a white dress, she looked absolutely breath taking, and other men were there staring at her. I looked at the photo in anger, before scrolling down the messages 

Val: sent a video (video of Alex Twerking on Lavender)

I could feel my cock twitching as I watched my wife's ass twerking on her best friend, a part of me was wishing she was doing that to me. Doing that to me in private because that ass was mine and for no one else to see. She knew she had something coming after me seeing these pictures and videos. Dressing up for other men when she was married to me. I don't think so. 

Micah: Damnnnn I wish that was me that Alex was twerking on :)

Carter: I hope Leonardo doesn't see that you've said that. 

Micah: and what is he going to do? Shoot me? I don't think so... 

Leo: Wanna bet.. 

I closed off the app, sending a message to my principessa, in hopes that she was still awake. 

Leo: Principessa? 

it wasn't long until I had reached our penthouse, making my way up and into our bedroom. I waited a few minutes until she had finally responded. 

Alex: Helloooooo

Leo: why are you still awake?

Alex: I don't know, I cannot sleep without you :(

Alex: did you see my videos? ;)

Leo: Yes I did, you made me hard :(

Alex: Sent a photo (her in her bra)

Alex: Hope this helps. 

Leo: Damn baby. 

Leo: sent a photo (of his erection )

Leo: you need to help me sort this out. 

Alex: touch yourself Leo. Imagine me there. 

I pulled down my trousers, leaving me in nothing but my boxers, sending her another picture of it. I imagine her here, grabbing my throbbing cock and shoving it into her mouth. My hand fisted around my cock, giving it a few pumps. I kept going until I felt the need to cum. 

Leo: sent a picture (dick pic)

Leo: look what you do to me principessa. 

Leo: are you touching yourself principessa?

Alex: yes daddy. 

Fuck, just reading those words had me getting hard again. I couldn't ever get enough of her. I don't know how I had ever thought of divorcing her after getting her father's company. That was an idea that I was no longer going to go ahead with. 

It wasn't long until she had orgasmed herself, I messaged her a goodnight message and allowed her to head to bed. "Hello?" Mateo's voice says through the phone. 

"Get ready, we're going to Greece in the morning." I say to him and ended the phone. 

I wasn't going to let my girl dress like that and walk around without me there. No man could look at her the way I did. So of course I was going to crash their Vacation.