Chapter 14

-Alexandria-

My eyes fluttered open, taking in the surroundings I was in, black furniture. I wasn't in my bedroom. I turned my head, seeing Leonardo asleep beside me. I hadn't slept in my bed last night as Leonardo and Micah had both wrecked my bedroom. I wasn't able to sleep in my bed as everything was individually wrapped. Leonardo had confessed that it was Micah's idea and that they were trying to get me back for dyeing Leonardo's hair. 

I moved my body so I was facing Leonardo's face, how could a man be so cold yet so beautiful? He looked so peaceful while he slept. I bought my fingers up to trace his jawline. His face was structured, his jawline was sharp. He was perfect. He is perfect. "Take a picture it lasts longer." He muttered huskily. 

I had never moved my hand so fast, in the process, I sat up. "How long have you been awake?" 

"Long before you had been Principessa." His voice sent butterflies to my stomach. 

"I'm going to go." I said, getting out of the bed. 

"Wait," he grabbed my wrist. "Go out with me tonight." 

I looked at him in shock. "Um." 

"For publicity of course." He quickly put in. Of course it was for the public to see. He didn't actually want to go out with me. 

"Sure." I said with a frown and walked out the room. 

"Be ready for 8." I heard him faintly say as I walked back into my own bedroom. 

My room had finally been back to normal, Leonardo must have told Sarah to get rid of everything. But in my opinion it would have been better if Micah and Leonardo had unwrapped everything. I guess it was now my turn to pull a prank, of course I would ask Val for help since Leonardo got help from Micah. 

I quickly showered, washing my hair and my body before walking back out, and putting on an oversized shirt I had stolen from my brother's closet. Aiden was a big man, meaning his shirts went to my mid thigh. I put some shorts, and walked towards Val's room allowing my hair to air dry. 

I walked inside her room, noticing she was still asleep, I grabbed the pillow that was placed beside her and slapped her face with it. I bursted out laughing as she jolted out of bed. "You bitch." She yelled at me as I laughed at her. 

"Wake up, we have a very serious dilemma." I told her. She got out of her bed, walking into her bathroom to quickly wash her face and brush her teeth. 

"What's up?" She asked walking back out.

"Your brother and Micah pranked me last night, I need to get back at them." I watched as a smirk appeared on her face. 

"I have the perfect plan, Micah I have embarrassing pictures of so we can post them on our social media." She began, "And for Leo, seduce him and leave him hanging." 

"I am not doing that." I argued. 

"Yes you are," she shot back at me, "Otherwise, I have pictures of you as well I can leak those." 

"Where the fuck did you get pictures of me?" I asked confused. 

"I have my ways." she smirked back.

"Your brother asked me on a date tonight." 

"What?" she squealed. 

"Don't get too excited, he said it's for publicity." I sighed. 

"Whatever, it's the best way for you to get back at him and seduce him." she said. 

                                                                                         ***

"Why can't I know where he's taking me?" I sighed.