Chapter 13

-ALEXANDRIA- 

I was totally bored out of my mind, I was currently at the house, all by myself. I was currently watching Tangled. Which was literally my all time favourite Disney princess movie. I loved Rapunzel. And I was completely in love with Eugene Fitzherbert, He was everything a girl could ever want. A bad boy with dark brown hair. 

I wanted to go out today, but Valentina was completely busy, Lavender was working and my siblings were at school. Which completely reminded me about going back to college. I had thought about dropping out, but I wasn't entirely sure yet. I picked up my phone from beside me, clicking onto Carter's name. 

Alexandria- Hey Slut :)

Carter- Babycakes, it's been forever. 

Alexandria- Don't call me that :(

Alexandria- Anyways, what are you doing today?

Carter- Nothing, why?

Alexandria- Great, let's go out. 

Carter- So you ignore me for days, and now suddenly you remember me. 

Alexandria- I've been busy. 

Carter- Yeah too busy hanging around with your new friends :(

Alexandria- You'll always be my best friend Carter. 

Carter- More than Lav?

Alexandria- Whatever helps you sleep at night. 

Carter- Alright, I'll pick you up in an hour. 

I hopped off of the couch, going up to my bedroom to get ready. I hated being here, there was nothing for me to even do. Leonardo was completely ignoring me, more so since I had dyed his hair pink, which he had got removed. 

I jumped into the shower, quickly washing my body. Luckily I had washed my hair last night before I went to bed so it wasn't a big problem. Once I had finished, I walked towards my closet. I put on a pair of black straight legged jeans, that were ripped at the knees. I paired it with a tight grey crop top and a pair of white air forces. 

I put on a few coats of mascara and a light coverage of blush to my cheeks before making my way downstairs. I was blessed to not have heavy eye bags under my eyes or any acne that had to be covered with make up. It wasn't long until I heard the honk of Carter's car making me run out of the house. 

                                                                                          ***

"Omg Alex, you need to hold my hand," Carter screamed. Carter wanted to get a tattoo, he had always wanted one. I slipped my hand into his, as soon as he grabbed it, he squeezed the life out of me. 

It wasn't long until his tattoo was done, he had gotten a small tree tattooed on his arm. He claimed it was the tree his father used to take him to when he was younger before he died. He loved that tree. "You should get one too." Carter says, cutting me out of my thoughts. 

I thought a second before replying, I had always wanted one as well, Carter had known this. I had always wanted a semi colon tattooed on my wrist. The meaning of the semicolon was symbolic to those who dealt with depression, suicide and mental health problems. I had suffered from the three of these, I had constant panic attacks and had tried to kill myself a few times since my father started abusing me. 

I simply nodded my head, showing the Artist the semicolon and that I had wanted it on my wrist. I watched in satisfaction as he tattooed my skin. "We should get matching ones." Carter said from beside me. 

"Don't push it." I replied. 

"Thats so unfair, If it was Lavender asking, you wouldn't think twice." He was right, Lavender and I had always spoken about getting matching tattoos. But we had never come around to doing so. 

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. 

"To Infinity and beyond." Carter says. My heart melted at the words he had just said. The day me and Carter had met, we watched Toy story in class. Ever since we had always said the phrase 'To infinity and beyond'. I simply smiled at him. 

                                                                           ***

I walked back into the house, I had been out with Carter the whole day. It was currently 9pm, so I had missed dinner with the family. I unlocked the door with my Keys, shutting it behind me. "Fuck, where have you been?" I turned around, meeting with Leonardo, who looked stressed. 

"I was out with Carter." I told him, making a move to walk but he has stopped me. 

"I called you so many times, I even messaged you." He told me.

"My phone died." I told him, I knew he was calling, I just didn't want to answer his calls. 

"Can we talk?" He says. I simply nodded, I knew it was time that we actually spoke. I followed him up the stairs and into his bedroom where it was private. 

He took a seat on his bed, and I followed, taking a seat beside him but a few inches away from him. He simply only looked at me, not saying a single word. "What is it?" I asked. 

He cleared his throat before speaking, "I'm sorry for not speaking to you and for ignoring you." He started, "I was the one that forced you into this and I should've made you feel welcomed." 

"Yeah you should have." I replied. "I'm sorry for acting rebellious and dying your hair in response."

"I want us to act like a couple, do couple things and actually go out on dates." He told me. 

I looked at him in widened eyes, "oh, um." 

"We don't have to if you don't want to," He says, "we just need to go out a few times to show the public." 

I nodded my head, "Okay." 

"I want us to at least be friends, be civil with each other." He told me. 

"I can do that." He held his hand out, and I placed mine in his. I watched as he took my hand to his lips, placing a gentle kiss to it. 

"You got a tattoo?" He asks, his eyes grazing over the semicolon on my wrist. 

"Yeah, I went with Carter." There was no way he knew the meaning of it, because he changed the subject. 

After a few more minutes of sitting in his bedroom, I decided it was time for me to go back to my own. I said goodnight before walking out of his bedroom and walking into my own. I switched on the light, but what I had seen angered me. My entire bedroom was covered in clear cling film (Saran Wrap). "LEONARDO, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." I yelled, barging into his bedroom.