Chapter 18

-ALEXANDRIA-

I jumped out of my bed, having the urge to pee really badly. I ran towards the toilet, It was at this moment I had realised that it was the end of the world and I had started my period. I had always hated having my period, since I had started at the age of 11 I had always felt with the worst cramps. My periods were always heavy and I was so lazy. When ever I was late, I always panicked, even though I was a virgin, and the moment my period came I felt relieved. 

I quickly jumped into the shower to wash my body so I felt clean. After I finished showering, I grabbed my pads out of my bathroom drawer, realising I had only one pad left. I preferred pads over tampons, I never felt secure with a tampon in. I quickly put on the pad and a new underwear, putting on a pair of black joggers and a white top. I put on my white slippers and looked around for my bag. 

*FLASHBACK*

"Leo where is my bag?" I asked as I walked down the stairs, he had asked me to go for lunch.

"Why do you need your bag?" He asked with a sly grin.

"For my phone and purse."

He took my phone and put it into his pocket.

"What about my purse?" I asked.

"Why do you need it for?" He asked again with a smirk.

"Leooooooooo give it." I whined. 

"What makes you think I have it?"

"That smirk you gave me." I glared at him

"You don't need your purse." He said.

"I do."

"What for?" He asks

"To pay" I smiled. 

"Who said you are paying?"

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I had realised since that day Leo still hadn't given me my purse back, I know it was stupid of me to not have my cards on my Apple Pay, but I was scared that if I lost my phone people would use my cards. I walked out of my room, walking into Leo's. It was still early so I was hoping he was still at the house and hadn't left for work yet. 

"Leo?" I asked walking into his room, I looked around, but he was nowhere to be found, But after a few seconds he walked out of his closet.

"Yes?" he asks. 

 "where's my purse?" I asked him.

"Why are you asking me?" He asked.

"Don't act like you didn't take it the other day?" I glared at him.  "I need to go and buy some lady things."

"Oh is it that time of the month?" He asks, I was kind of glad he was comfortable in asking that. He took out his wallet and gave me $50. 

"No I don't need to use your money Leo." I shook my head at him pushing the money towards him. 

"Well I am not giving you your purse." He passed the money back towards me.

"Leo you promised me you would give it." I whined. 

"No!" 

"Well then I won't go." I argued, crossing my arms. 

"Fine I will then." He argued back, he walked out of his bedroom and to where I'm assuming to buy me some products. 

I walked into his closet, I was cold and I wanted a hoodie. Half of the closet was still empty, where my clothes were placed when I first moved in. I skimmed through his closet, all the man had were blazers, shirts, t-shirts and trousers, he had a box full of watches and a few rings. I opened a few draws, seeing how organised his boxer draws were. I Walked further in, finally finding a grey worn out hoodie. I pulled the hoodie off of the hanger, Harvard University. Damn I didn't know he was that smart. I had wondered what he had studied. I quickly put on the hoodie, walking out of his bedroom. 

The hoodie still smelt of him, as if he had worn it recently, It was long and oversized. It was comfortable. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. The kitchen was empty apart from Mateo being there. 

"Good morning," Mateo says with a smile on his face. 

"You seem very happy this morning." I said to him. 

"Well that's because I just had the best pussy." He smiled once more. 

"That's disgusting." I said, taking out a pan. 

"You're acting as if my brother wasn't the same before he had met you." I had always known Leo had fucked half the girls in New York, but why did it hurt this time Mateo mentioned it. 

"You want some pancakes?" I asked him, pouring the mixture into the pan. 

"Of course, I was waiting for someone to come and make me something." He says, going back onto his phone. 

Not long after, Leo had come back, as Mateo and I were eating our breakfast. "Where's mine?" He says handing me the bag. I opened the bag, it was full of different types of pads and tampons. "I didn't know which one to get." 

"That's cute Leo." I smiled up at him. He then handed me another bag, filled with chocolates and ice cream. "Thank you." 

"I see you found my Hoodie." he winked at me .

"I'm going to leave." Mateo says with a mouth full of food. 

"There's some pancakes on the side." I pointed to where I had left them. Leo made his plate and took a seat beside me. 

"You look good in my hoodie." 

"That reminds me, what did you even study in Harvard?" I asked. 

"Well I wanted to become a lawyer, so I studied Law at Harvard." He told me, "I did that for 2 years until my father had told me that I had to take over the family business soon, so I changed over to business." 

"When did you take over?" I asked. 

"As soon as I graduated with my business degree." He told me, "What about you?" 

"I was studying Maths, but after we married, I dropped the degree." 

"Why?" he asked. 

"I was never going in anyways, I had barely gone to any of my classes." He nodded in understanding. 

"Well I didn't take you to be such a nerd." He teased. 

"Shut up." I muttered. 

"I got to get going, I Have meetings all morning, if you need anything call me." He said, I nodded in understanding. He got up and placed a kiss on my forehead, which made me freeze in shock. "Bye principessa."