Chapter 2

When Jixiu arrived at Xiaobeimen, Li Poxing had already arrived, leaning leaning against the tree with the crooked neck. Li Poxing is different from Jixiu's indifference and delicacy.

He is born with a kind of flamboyant and wanton handsomeness. It seems that if he is equipped with a sword, he can go to the world at any time.

It's just that he was looking around at the moment, probably because he was afraid that the school leader would suddenly appear, and he would skip class on the first day of school when he was caught.

He was holding a popsicle in his mouth and still had one in his hand. When Jixiu came, Li Poxing handed the one to him.

"Don't eat it, it's too cold." Ji Xiu said.

Li Poxing has always been familiar with him, even if he couldn't even remember Jixiu's name five minutes ago, at this moment he doesn't feel that there is anything wrong with calling him a brother and a brother.

He put on Jixiu's shoulder and looked like a condescending child: "Then help my brother to take it, the road to the Black Scar School is too far, and there is not enough to eat."

Jixiu: "..."

Ji Xiu silently took the popsicle and removed Li Poxing's hoof on his shoulder.

Li Poxing glanced at the personal terminal on Ji Xiu's wrist and asked, "Alpha?"

"Um."

Li Poxing wasn't surprised either. Although Jixiu didn't know how to fight, his brain was very useful. When he met him in the restaurant last year, he knew that he was in the experimental class.

I heard Xiaopang gossip that the experimental building in the school was specially set aside for Jixiu.

Li Poxing took a bite of the popsicle: "I must teach Black Scar a good lesson today! Damn, I still feel shoulder pain when I think of him now! How about you? Are there any sequelae?"

Jixiu: "No."

Jixiu knew Li Poxing because of the black scar.

Jixiu didn't remember exactly why he was beaten at that time. He only remembered that the man with a scar on his face stepped on the spot of his liver and scolded him a lot. However, at that time, Jixiu was almost beaten. A tinnitus, nothing can be heard.

The man's mouth opened and closed, but there was no sound at all.

A man's black and disgusting soles stomped on him.

Strangely, he didn't feel pain, but only felt dirty.

So dirty, he will die later, and when he meets his mother, the mother is afraid that he will scold him for making him dirty again.

But the soles didn't fall off.

Ji Xiu opened his eyes, and saw a group of people at the entrance of the alley.

The two teams scuffled.

The new team clearly had the upper hand.

A boy in a school uniform kicked the man with a scar on his face to the ground. He walked over and stretched out his hand towards Jixiu.

Ji Xiu finally heard the voice at this moment.

"Child, tell me that Brother Xing is the most handsome!"

The boy who reached out to him smiled, with white teeth and blue eyebrows, in high spirits.

Ji Xiu didn't hold his hand and got up from the ground.

He pursed his lips, lowered his head and said thank you.

"Hmm!" In the next second, he heard the boy groan.