Chapter 58

A bunch of sweet and greasy love words came out, and the audience was full of booing. Li Poxing stood on the stage, and suddenly his ears became hot.

He looked down the stage, but did not see Ji Xiu.

Li Poxing was a little disappointed. In this case, he should have taken the flowers and gave them to Xiao Xiu to be successful, but now he doesn't even know where Xiao Xiu is sitting.

But he soon felt nothing.

Maybe Xiao Xiu is shy.

Thinking of Xiao Xiu now looking at him offstage, his eyes bright and his face flushed, Li Poxing's mouth curved and curved with joy.

The octopus sitting in the first row watched the fun and shouted, "Brother Xing! The roses are all ready! Why don't you send them on the spot?!"

Before Li Poxing could speak, Little Fatty ran up and shoved the roses into Li Poxing's arms, and whispered, "...Someone said that they saw Brother Xiu sitting in the forty-seventh row, number two from the left. , go!"

Li Poxing held a rose in his hand, and then, the background music was replaced by the wedding march.

Someone shouted strangely: "Ow! I wish Brother Xing and Sister-in-law Xing a hundred years of harmony!!"

Li Poxing bowed his head and smiled, and then walked step by step in the direction of the forty-seventh row holding the rose.

The spotlight shone on him, and he walked up the steps step by step, holding a rose in his hand, his back straight, and a smile on his face, like a handsome prince marrying his lover.

However, no one noticed that someone secretly ran over from the other side of the steps and grabbed the chubby who was booing: "...Little chubby, Ji Xiu has left halfway!"

The octopus next to him was stunned for a moment, then subconsciously glanced at Li Poxing's straight back, and said, "...What do you mean? What's going on?"

This person was originally sitting behind Jixiu. When Xiaopang asked if anyone saw Jixiu in the game open black group, he also told Xiaopang that Jixiu was in the position.

But when he later saw Brother Xing on stage begin his first confession, Ji Xiu hurriedly left.

"...You said...Ji Xiu, gone?" Little Fatty said in disbelief, "...he left when Brother Xing started to confess?"

"Fuck! What the fuck does Jixiu mean?!" Octopus couldn't help but swear.

Dayan: "...Isn't there any urgency?"

"What's the point of not even listening to Brother Xing's confession?!"

Octopus glanced at it and happily held a rose to give to Jixiu's brother Xing.

He has already walked to the nineteenth row, and immediately, he will see that Jixiu's seat is empty.

If Brother Xing asked the people around him, he would know that Ji Xiu left when he heard his confession.

At that time, everyone in the school will know that Li Poxing confessed affectionately on stage, but his alpha left indifferently.

Octopus gritted his teeth and ran to the wall to turn off the switch.

"Snapped!"

The lights in the entire conference room went out.

Although the classmates were still holding colorful light sticks in their hands, it was not completely dark, but there were still timid girls screaming in horror at the sudden change.