Chapter 19

Ji Xiu actually didn't expect him to say such a thing, it seemed a little unreasonable, but after saying it, he felt a little relieved.

He didn't want Brother Xing to be surrounded by girls again.

He didn't want Brother Xing to focus on others.

He didn't want to be the one who was abandoned when someone asked the mentally handicapped question: "Jixi and I fell into the water, who will you save?"

Not even a joke.

He is so greedy.

He just wanted to let the light shine on him.

Now he wants to, holding the aperture in his arms.

- Just look at him alone.

Seeing that Li Poxing stayed silent, Jixiu's expression darkened.

Is... is he delusional?

It's like he argued with his parents many years ago, why can't he treat him like a primary election.

After so many years, is he still delusional about being valued by others?

Ji Xiu pursed his lips, he quietly looked away, and said, "...Forget it."

Li Poxing grabbed his arm suddenly, as if he had suddenly reacted, and his tone was a little flustered.

"Okay, okay, you are more important than them! I won't fall in love in the future, okay?"

Ji Xiu looked at Li Poxing and suddenly smiled.

"Okay, as you said, don't fall in love anymore."

Ji Xiu's brows and eyes were curved, and his pupils, which were as clear as black glazed glass, swayed in circles, as vivid as a young man in a picture scroll walking towards the world, and Li Poxing left his sight in a hurry.

For a moment, an extremely absurd thought almost flashed through his mind.

In ancient times, the lord faint smiled for the Bomei people, and the beacon fire played the princes.

Probably because the beauty looked like Jixiu when she smiled.

.

"The boy sleeping in the last row! Stand up! Tell me what is the answer to the second question?" Pei Yibing shouted with a frown.

Li Poxing was lying on the table, turning a deaf ear, breathing steadily, and sleeping quite comfortably.

Pei Yibing picked up a chalk tip and threw it towards Li Poxing.

"Crack!" The head of the chalk was cut off by a math book halfway.

Jixiu put down the book in his hand and stood up from his seat with a calm expression: "Sorry, I was a little sleepy just now."

Pei Yibing stared blankly at Ji Xiu with his eyes wide open and said in plain words: "No... the one I just called..."

"Teacher, the answer is 2n-1." Jixiu interrupted her.

"...Sit down." Pei Yibing had to say.

Li Poxing only woke up in the third class, Jixiu frowned and asked him, "Why have you been so sleepy these past two days? Can't you rest at night?"

The little chubby next to him said, "No way, Brother Xing has been sleeping very early at night during this time, and went to bed before ten o'clock."

Li Poxing rubbed his eyes and stretched his waist: "I don't know why, but I've been sleepy all this time... I've been sleeping for a long time, and I feel sleepy..."