Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Chapter 34

Seeing Xiaoxuan crying and Jixiu leaving the door, Li Poxing squeezed a small Wangzai steamed bun and threw it into his mouth.

With a light bite, it's crunchy.

He thought to himself, Jixiu, Jixiu, you better clean up this mistress when you go out this time.

Otherwise, don't fucking blame your brother Xing for doing it yourself.

"Brother..." Octopus respectfully offered the snacks in his hand, and hesitantly said, "You made Xiaoxuan cry? Isn't that bad..."

Li Poxing gave him a cold look: "What's wrong?"

At first glance, the octopus was blinded by the appearance of that small election.

Ah! Superficial, you can't walk when you see a good-looking one!

Octopus bit his head and said, "Well, Xiao Xuan is my sister-in-law's younger brother, your brother-in-law..."

"Cough cough!!!" Li Poxing almost choked to death by the small steamed bun in his mouth. He picked up the water glass and drank half a glass of water in one go before swallowing the small steamed bun in his throat.

"……What did you say?!"

Octopus was a little surprised: "Brother, don't you know? Xiaoxuan said it himself, saying that he is Jixiu's younger brother."

Li Poxing retorted: "Fart, he is lying! Jixiu has no younger brother!"

Octopus: "But... don't you really think Xiaoxuan and Ji are slender?"

Li Poxing was stunned for a moment.

It seems... kind of like.

The first time he saw Xiaoxuan in the backstreet, he thought he was a bit like Jixiu.

Li Poxing frowned.

But if Xiaoxuan is really Jixiu's younger brother... why does Jixiu hate him so much?

And... Ji Xiu also said that he was an orphan.

.

Jixiu took Xiaoxuan to the corridor.

Xiaoxuan wiped her tears, but her eyes were still red.

"Brother..." He called out in a very low voice.

"That person scolded me..." Xiaoxuan's voice was extremely aggrieved. "He went too far. He even threatened me, saying that I would not be called your brother..."

When Ji Xiu saw Xiaoxuan's appearance, he felt irritated. He reached out and touched the cigarette, but he didn't find it.

After learning that Brother Xing was pregnant, he never smoked again, and with Brother Xing, he didn't seem to have any troubles anymore, and there was no need to smoke.

Jixiu said, "Then don't call me brother."

Xiaoxuan didn't expect that my brother was actually protecting that person, and the tears that had just stopped were about to fall again.

"You...are you really married to that person? Why?"

Ji Xiu took out the terminal, and his voice was cold: "Does it have anything to do with you?"

"elder brother……"

Jixiu ignored him, but called his father's communication.

"Xiao Xuan came over, you sent someone to take him away."

Father was silent for a while and said, "Xiao Xuan misses you very much."

miss me?

Ji Xiu glanced at Xiao Xuan who was standing next to him. He was as well-behaved and quiet as a beautiful porcelain doll, with his red eyes open, looking at him innocently.