Chapter 64

The moment he saw these two letters, Li Poxing only felt a surge of heat rushing to his forehead, absurd, ridiculous, angry, shocked, a tsunami of complex emotions surged up fiercely, and an inexplicable air was blocked in the air. Chest, can't go up and down.

He held the ring tightly, raised his head, stared at the child, and asked him with red eyes, "Who are you?!"

The child's face suddenly turned pale and pale, without a trace of blood.

Li Poxing's voice was filled with cold air, and he asked him almost word by word:

"Didn't you hear what the hell I asked you? What's your relationship with Jixiu?!"

The child looked a little flustered, his mouth opened slightly, but still no sound came out.

After awhile.

He pursed his lips, and his crow feather-like eyelashes slowly fell.

...this means that he intends to say nothing.

Li Poxing looked at him like this, and his lungs were about to explode.

This kid did it on purpose.

He did it on purpose.

He was like this in the police station, where is he autistic? Where is the mental shadow? He was clearly deliberately deceiving himself! hide from yourself!

The thought of this child is most likely the child Jixiu gave birth to with someone else.

The thought of Jixiu putting his own wedding ring on someone else's neck.

When I thought about how I treated him with kindness and kindness yesterday, I gave him medicine lightly, and when I saw that his wound was hurting badly, I kissed him when I left at night...

Li Poxing felt that he was being tricked and was slapped severely.

For a moment, he almost wished that the person standing in front of him was Ji Xiu, not a four- or five-year-old child.

Then he can kick him hard.

Don't dare to say anything else, it can still be done until it is completely relieved.

Li Poxing let go of his hand holding the ring, then stood up, looked down at the child, and said coldly, "Since you don't say anything, just get out."

The child was startled for a moment, then raised his head to look at Li Poxing.

His pupils are extremely black, and at this moment there are light spots flickering, giving the illusion that there are tears in his eyes.

"roll."

Li Poxing said.

The child lowered his head, then turned around, and walked away step by step.

The child's skeleton is small, his head is down, his shoulders are slightly slumped, and the whole person looks smaller.

He was still wearing Li Universe's floral pants, and he could clearly see the mottled scars on his tender calf.

He walked to the door step by step like this, then snapped and fell.

The stone-brick ground in the yard was not smooth, and his leg seemed to hit a stone, and bright red blood flowed down his calf.

Then he stood up awkwardly, lowered his head lower, and walked away step by step.

Li Yuyu stared blankly at all this, not quite understanding what was going on. He looked up at Li Poxing and whispered, "Dad... Li Xiaoxiu was injured again and bled a lot."