Chapter 13

Song Jingran bit her lip and stood up: "Forget it, I'd better go, it won't be good when the access control time comes."

Li Poxing handed her the terminal: "Alright, if there is anything you can't do with this game, you can ask me at any time in the future."

It was still raining outside, and the floor was soaked by the students coming in and out.

Just as Song Jingran stood up and walked two steps, she accidentally stepped on the slippery floor, and when her body was tilted, she almost fell, and she involuntarily let out a small exclamation.

Although Li Poxing was sitting on the sofa, seeing this scene, he immediately leaned forward, quickly stretched out his hand, and firmly embraced Song Jingya in his arms.

Song Jingran was frightened, her eyes were wet, and she looked at Li Poxing like a deer.

Song Jingran calmed down and realized that she was quite close to Li Poxing, her face flushed slightly.

Song Jingran deliberately only sprayed a small amount of omega pheromone masking spray when she went out today. The two were so close, she could even feel the sweet smell overflowing from her omega.

Song Jingran knew the absolute attraction of omega pheromones to alpha, and Li Poxing himself liked him.

She didn't get up in a hurry, but deliberately got closer to Li Poxing. Her face was blushing slightly, and her eyelashes were trembling slightly. She looked at Li Poxing, her beautiful eyes were shining. Then, in this extremely ambiguous scene, she closed her eyes slightly.

The hint is already quite obvious.

Li Poxing didn't do anything, I'm just sorry for this empty hall, the drizzle outside the window, and this ambiguous atmosphere.

When Li Poxing went out, the door was not closed tightly, and he slipped out along the crack of the door, just in time to be discovered by Ji Xiu.

Ji Xiu went out and took it back, and as soon as he stood up, he saw the scene outside the field more than ten meters away.

The handsome and handsome boy was sitting on the sofa, his cane fell on the ground, and he was holding the girl in the white dress in his arms. The two were very close, and it seemed that they would kiss each other in the next second.

The boy slowly lowered his head.

Ji Xiu suddenly turned around, not wanting to see this scene. He unconsciously exerted some strength in his hands, and Jixiu in his arms let out a whimper, and Jixiu hurriedly let go.

He lowered his head, opened the door, and walked in.

He was a little absent-minded and leaned against the door with his hands on his back.

Don't know what to think.

.

Li Poxing felt that in this situation, he should just let the flow take its course and kiss him.

However, his eyes remained motionless on Song Jingran's lips.

He himself thought that Song Jingran's makeup today was very good-looking, but when she was so close, he suddenly felt that the color of her lips was a little scary.

Hmm... it doesn't seem to be all red, it's a little yellow, no, it's not yellow, that color seems to be called orange...

Li Poxing suddenly thought uncontrollably in his mind.

The lipstick is so thick, will I be fine if I eat it?

And if I kiss like this...will it ruin the lipstick?