Chapter 63

Jixiu's little hands tugged at the clothes under the quilt a little uneasy, and finally stopped when he felt a warm touch on his forehead.

Until Li Poxing straightened up, turned off the night light, walked out lightly and closed the door.

He didn't even open his eyes.

The next day, after Li Poxing sent Li Yuyu to the kindergarten, he took the child to the police station.

Li Poxing told the police about some simple situations, and the police knelt down and asked him.

The child was still very uncooperative. When the police asked him about his parents' address and whether he was really abused, the child just kept his head down and said nothing.

The policeman sighed and said to Li Poxing, "Mr. Li, the child doesn't say anything. We don't know anything about him, and we can't solve the problem."

Li Poxing: "...I know his name is Li Xiaoxiu."

The policeman shook his head: "We haven't received a report about Li Xiaoxiu's disappearance. Let's contact you when we receive it. You can guide him in the past two days and see if you can ask any more questions."

After making the transcript, Li Poxing walked out of the police station with the child in his arms. He looked at the child with his head down, and couldn't bear to scold him. He just sighed, looked at the ice cream shop next to him, and asked, "I want to Don't eat ice cream?"

The child shook his head and said obediently, "Don't eat."

... This kid is usually fine, but when he arrives at the police station, he doesn't say a word.

Forget it, keep it at home first, and if you still don’t say anything after two days, seek a psychiatrist for consultation.

Li Poxing put the child on his cool heavy motorcycle, and sat on it: "Hold my waist."

Ji Xiu stretched out his small hand and hugged Li Poxing gently, and then he carefully put his face on Li Poxing's back.

Through a thin layer of shirt, Ji Xiu could almost clearly feel the heat on Brother Xing.

Jixiu closed his eyes, the wind blew past his ears, the engine of the heavy motorcycle roared, and he hugged his brother Xing tighter.

For a moment, he felt that it was all like a dream, somewhat unreal.

"Brother Xing! Who is this?" Octopus looked terrified.

He Xiaohua: "...Yes, Brother Xing, who is this kid? Why does he look so similar to the universe? No! Why does he look so much like that bastard Jixiu?"

Xiaopang took the terminal and began to read aloud: "...Once he gave birth in October, he brought someone into the delivery room and snatched his child. Who would have guessed that there would be another one in his belly, many years later..."

"Crack!" Li Poxing slapped Xiao Chuan on the back, "Breaking into the delivery room! You were not outside when Lao Tzu was born in the universe!"

Da Yan said blankly: "...Then, what's the matter, is he Jixiu's illegitimate child?"

He Xiaohua is gearing up and aggressive: "He looks as big as the universe. It must be that when Brother Xing was still pregnant with the universe, Jixiu cheated!"

"Ji Xiu is too bad! Don't let me catch him, catch him once, beat him once!"

Jixiu:  …

Li Poxing looked at the child and took a step back in fright. His little hand was still tightly clutching the corner of his clothes. Li Poxing's heart softened and he took the child into his arms.