Chapter 74

Li Poxing: "..."

Li Poxing graciously took the suitcase from Bai Manman's hand, and while pulling it into the house, he pretended to be nonchalant and asked, "Why are you in a bad mood? Is something wrong?"

Bai Manman opened his mouth, hesitated, and finally just said, "...It's nothing."

Li Poxing felt something was wrong when he saw Bai Manman's expression. He stood up and frowned and said, "Mom? What happened? Don't hide anything from me."

"What can be wrong, don't think about it all day... What can I hide from you."

Seeing that Li Poxing was still frowning, Bai Manman hesitated and said, "...I quarreled with my neighbor, and I don't want to see her."

"Is it still Aunt Wang...?"

In fact, Wang Guihua doesn't have any bad thoughts, which can be seen from the fact that she sent Bai Manman, who had passed out, to the hospital at the time, but she has one thing wrong, that is, she is powerful and jealous.

To be honest, when Bai Manman first moved there, he also had a bad time with her, but then the relationship gradually eased up.

But when she knew that Li Poxing's target was a rich man, she felt jealous, especially after her daughter was scolded by Li Poxing, she always spoke with Bai Manman with a bit of yin and yang sour. gas.

So since she knew that Li Poxing was divorced and she didn't get a penny, and she had to raise her children alone, her little jealousy turned into ridicule and contempt from above.

Bai Manman is also someone who can't stand grievances. It was fine at first, but later, whenever Wang Guihua's words were a little unpleasant, she would be able to fight back with a fierce temper, and every quarrel would end in victory.

Bai Manman felt hearty every time after the quarrel.

Today was the first time we quarreled. After the quarrel, he said that he was in a bad mood and didn't want to see her.

"Did you lose this time?" Li Poxing asked.

Bai Manman's eyes flickered: "... um."

"Don't talk about this, I'll be annoyed when I mention her, come, let me see my cosmic baby... ah, our universe is getting more and more handsome..."

Li Yuyu looked up at Bai Manman and said sweetly, "Grandma, you are getting better and better!"

Bai Manman pinched Li Yuyu's little face: "How many times have I said it, you are not allowed to call me grandma, but Aunt Man, grandma calls me old!"

"The universe knows it!" Li Yuxian said.

He glanced in the direction of the grocery room, then blinked at Bai Manman, "Aunt Man, will you stay here for a long time this time?"

"Yeah, I can play with the universe every day in the future, happy or not?"

Li Yuxi: "..."

"...I'm so happy."

Li Yuxiu said with a sad face.

In the evening, Bai Manman had finished eating and was sitting in front of the TV in the living room doing yoga. Li Yuxing quietly ran to the kitchen and tugged at Li Poxing's sleeve: "Dad, what about the second dad?"

Li Poxing squatted down and whispered to the universe, "You can't tell Grandma's second dad to come back, and no one can tell that your second dad can grow bigger or smaller."

Li Yuyu said solemnly: "I know, I will definitely keep the secret of the second dad's superpowers!"

It wasn't that Li Poxing deliberately concealed Bai Manman. It's because Bai Manman is really not suitable to know about it.