Chapter 21- 22

Li Poxing stuck his head out from behind Jixiu: "No...otherwise?"

"Mom, don't you think Jixiu is pregnant, right? He's an alpha."

Bai Manman was so shocked that he was a little incoherent when he spoke.

"Ji Xiu is an alpha, then you you... you are not also an alpha..."

Li Poxing was stunned. His mother didn't even know his real gender: "...Mom, I sent you the inspection sheet through a gray letter three months ago!"

Bai Manman hurriedly opened the gray letter, only to realize that he had blocked Li Poxing.

The reason was that during the summer vacation four months ago, Bai Manman was playing mahjong with the little sisters, and Li Poxing went out for a trip.

He sent a photo later, and he also wanted to say something about his travel experience.

The gray letters were ringing non-stop. Bai Manman was playing mahjong very well, but she kept getting disturbed by the gray letter.

She was annoying, so she blocked Li Poxing for the time being, and as a result, she kept forgetting to cancel.

Bai Manman unblocked and opened the blocked message record.

At a glance, I saw the omega's inspection sheet.

Bai Manman only felt black for a while.

She really never thought that Li Poxing was an omega.

And also pregnant.

Although all the pregnant women are male omegas, it is not the same as someone else getting their own child pregnant by one's own child.

Bai Manman looked at Ji Xiu and completely changed his appearance.

She used to feel distressed for this child, but now she can't wait to kick Ji Xiu out of the house.

Bai Manman sat on the sofa, looked at Ji Xiu with a gloomy face, and said, "Ji Xiu, sit down."

Jixiu looked at Bai Manman's expression, and suddenly felt a little uneasy in his heart, he sat obediently opposite.

Bai Manman didn't have a smile on his face, he looked like a prisoner.

"Ji Xiu, what do you think of Li Poxing's pregnancy?"

Ji Xiu lowered his head and said a little embarrassedly, "I'm sorry, this matter is my fault."

Bai Manman sneered and said, "You still have some self-knowledge."

Li Poxing sat aside and interjected, "Mom, don't blame Jixiu, I forced him..."

Bai Manman said with a gloomy face: "Shut up! You still have the face to talk!"

Li Poxing kept silent.

Bai Manman asked Jixiu, "Do you want to get rid of this child too?"

Ji Xiu glanced at Li Poxing, who secretly opened his mouth and gave him a "yes" lip.

Bai Manman turned his head, just in time to see Li Poxing winking at Jixiu, Bai Manman frowned, and said to Li Poxing in a cold voice, "Go to your house and stay, I didn't let you out. Don't come out."

Li Poxing pouted and returned to his room reluctantly.

Bai Manman asked Jixiu, "How long have you been together?"

Ji Xiu didn't know how to answer this question. He and Li Poxing were not in that kind of relationship at all.

Seeing Ji Xiu's hesitation, Bai Manman immediately discovered the problem.