Chapter 91

Li Sheng didn't know what to say for a while. After looking at the photo, he was stunned for a while, and then he said dryly, "Dear... my own son?"

Ji Zhengchu and Li Sheng have known each other for more than 20 years, and they are more familiar than ordinary subordinates in private, and they are closer to friends. It is not entirely certain whether the son of a son is biological, but it can only be said that there is a considerable possibility."

Ji Zhengchu turned his head to look out the window, and let out a barely audible sigh.

"...I remember that I met him once."

"But the number of times is very small. Because I don't often attend large banquets with Ji Xuantao, I haven't seen his son very much."

"In my impression, he was just a very taciturn boy."

"And I heard that he 'voluntarily' traveled to District K at the age of 14... At that time, I felt strange when I heard the news, District A1 has the highest education level in the country, why should I run at the age of learning? to that place."

"...Now that I think about it, this child must have suffered a lot of grievances when he was a child."

Ji Zhengchu turned to look at Li Sheng and said, "I also heard Yu Yinhua say that he is ill, you can help me find out what kind of disease it is and how to treat it."

Li Sheng silently put the file back into the folder.

Then put it back on the table.

"His Majesty, I'm sorry, because of the principle of avoidance, I can't investigate this matter. "

Ji Zhengchu: "The principle of avoidance?"

Li Sheng took a deep breath and replied.

"This Jixiu...he is my son's alpha."

silence.

Deathly silence.

Only the sound of the wind blowing the pages of the book could be heard in the air.

Li Sheng replied bravely: "If I investigate him secretly and my son finds out, I'm afraid my son will be angry... You know, it's not long before my son recognizes me."

.

After three minutes.

Ji Zhengchu was leaning on his back very relaxedly. His hands were interlaced and his fingers crossed over his chest. His left leg was superimposed on his right leg quite gracefully. He looked at Li Sheng with a faint smile on his face.

"Li Sheng, when did your son get married?" He paused and added, "You can take this as my normal concern for my subordinates."

Li Sheng hesitated and said, "...five years ago."

"Why are you getting married so early?"

Li Sheng said with some difficulty: "Because of... an unexpected pregnancy."

The calm expression on Ji Zhengchu's face froze for a moment.

"...child, is it a boy or a girl."

"boy."

At the beginning, I felt a little moody.

A week ago he thought he was a golden bachelor who had not married and had children because of his political affairs.

a week later.

He is already the grandfather of a nearly five-year-old boy.

.

Jixiu received an email.

The sender was Lin Yue, the chief figure of Ji Xuantao's original medical team.