Chapter 69

Jixiu suddenly noticed that his shirt was a little tight when he was washing the dishes.

The movement of his hands paused and he raised his head.

From the reflective glass, he saw his face in his twenties with green stubble.

Jixiu found a loose white shirt and put it on. He silently washed the dishes, washed the clothes, and then sat quietly on the sofa.

His palms were slightly sweaty.

Ji Xiu knew that he would change one day, but he didn't expect it to be so fast, so fast that he was almost unprepared.

But since he has promised Brother Xing, he will not run away.

Brother Xing said to be back soon.

Ji Xiu looked at his glasses with some unease.

Fortunately, the age range this time is not large, it looks like twenty-three or four years old, Brother Xing... Brother Xing should also accept it.

But it wasn't Brother Xing who came back, it was Zhao Xianzhong with Li Universe.

Ji Xiu's body froze for a moment, and when Zhao Xianzhong led the universe into the room, he still hid.

"……no one there?"

Li Yuyu was a little confused, and then he was led away by Zhao Xianzhong.

Ji Xiu stayed at home for a while, but Brother Xing still didn't come back.

Ji Xiu was afraid that something might happen to Li Poxing, but there was no phone at home that could be contacted, so he wanted to go out and find a public phone.

When he went out, he kept calling.

He put a dog leash on Gizhao and went out with him.

After walking for a long time, Ji Xiu found a phone booth in a park.

When his hand touched the phone, he felt a drastic change in his body.

Ji Xiu knew that he was aging at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The top half of the phone booth is translucent.

Ji Xiu was afraid of being found out that he was so strange, so he squatted down in a hurry.

After a while, he was still getting older and showed no signs of stopping.

How old will he be?

What kind of appearance is he going to use...to face his brother Xing.

Ji Xiu was terrified.

Suddenly someone outside wanted to pull the door, but found that the door was locked.

But from this person's point of view, there was clearly no one in the phone booth.

The man was lying on the translucent glass, looking down.

He found an old man squatting on the ground, he could only see the top of the old man's gray head.

"Hey, old man! What are you doing? Why don't you come out from the phone booth? I'm in a hurry?!"

Ji Xiu slowly buried his face in his knees.

"It won't be an accident, will it?"

More and more people gathered around and stuck their heads to look inside.

Ji Xiu could only bury his head even lower.

He can't come out.

...because others would find him adding age spots and deepening wrinkles one by one.