Chapter 15

Everyone else in the restaurant was frightened by this sudden change. Xiao Pang and the others were stunned for a few seconds before they hurriedly helped Li Poxing up from the ground.

Li Poxing was so angry that he asked Octopus and the others to go to Jixiu's dormitory to get their belongings back after school. Li Poxing jumped from the 1st floor back to his dormitory on the 6th floor with a cane in his arms.

first day.

"Ji Xiuzhen is a fucking pervert. I'm blind. If I rescued him at that time, this kind of person should just let him die on his own."

the next day.

"I'm so mad at me, fuck, he's still doing something to me!"

Day three.

"...Damn, the little brat can't even take the old horse's class these two days."

Fourth day.

"Gao, your brother Jixiu also called me disabled at the time, didn't you? Right... It doesn't seem like it's too much for me to call him a pervert?"

Day 5.

"Come on, isn't that big brother's punch a bit harsh? Your brother Jixiu has fine skin and tender meat, isn't it better now?"

More than a month has passed.

The cast on Li Poxing's leg was removed.

Giao Giao grew up in a big circle, and was almost discovered by the bed management several times.

Jixiu didn't take a class again.

Li Poxing deliberately went to the Nan restaurant near the laboratory several times to eat, but he never saw Ji Xiu.

Li Poxing wondered if Ji Xiu had secretly transferred to another school.

When returning to the dormitory that day, Li Poxing deliberately opened Xiaopang, ran to the small wood behind the laboratory dormitory, and looked in through the window.

The curtains are so tight that ghosts can't see it.

"Brother, what are you doing?" The octopus suddenly jumped out, making Li Poxing's heart skip a beat.

Li Poxing pushed him: "Don't you fucking speak well? Scary?!"

Octopus looked at the room that was tightly covered by curtains: "Brother, what are you doing here? Looking for Jixiu?"

Li Poxing felt shameless, and shouted, "Why the hell am I looking for him?! I'm just here to appreciate the woods, I don't want to have anything to do with that little pervert!"

At this moment, the curtain suddenly trembled and was pulled open.

Ji Xiu showed an expressionless face.

Li Poxing:  …

Li Poxing pulled the octopus and fled here.

Fuck, I don't show up anytime, I have to show up when I say bad things about him...

Damn... how could he apologize with a shy face!

Today is the weekend.

Xiaopang and Dayan have both gone home and haven't come back. Chen Linan said that he was going to participate in the competition in some district, but he hasn't come back yet, and there is no one in the dormitory.

It is very active, but the dormitory is so small that it can't even run. There are many cats and dogs in the woods, and they often wander around the school. Li Poxing would sometimes play with the daggers here, and the daggers were also very smart. Every time he got tired of playing, he would wait for Li Poxing under the big willow tree.