Chapter 76

A1 zone time 2:00 in the morning.

In the living room of a small courtyard in the k7 district.

A flashlight was haphazardly placed on a higher bookcase.

In the dark night, the flashlight emitted a bleak light, pulling the figures of the two men on the sofa to the ground.

Most of Bai Manman's face was buried in the darkness, and he couldn't see any expressions, but the air pressure around him was extremely low.

Li Poxing wanted to speak, but did not dare to speak.

He lowered his head, uneasy and uneasy in his heart, silently picking his fingers.

Pick and pick and start picking on the sofa.

Ji Xiu saw Li Poxing's nervousness, and put his hand on his.

Li Poxing looked up at him.

As soon as Jixiu looked up, he saw Bai Manman's eyes staring at the hands of the two people, and those eyes could burn them out.

Jixiu: "..."

Ji Xiu stiffened and lowered his head.

But didn't let go.

Hold even tighter.

"Ji Xiu, when did you come back?"

Bai Manman finally spoke, his voice cold.

Jixiu: "A month ago."

a month ago? Bai Manman snorted coldly in his heart.

Oh, it turned out that she had come before she came to live here. No wonder Bai Manman thought that Li Poxing had a strange expression when she said she wanted to live here.

Bai Manman leaned on the sofa and folded her hands on her chest. She looked at Ji Xiu coldly: "So you have been hiding in Xingxing's house for a month here? And every night, do you go to Xingxing's bedroom to sleep?"

Ji Xiu pursed his lips and said, "Yes."

Bai Manman said with a sneer, "Okay, okay! You two are young, so your ability to hide from the sky is not small!"

Jixiu: "...Sorry Auntie, we didn't mean to lie to you."

Bai Manman was silent for a while, she looked up at Jixiu, and said almost gritted her teeth, "Jixiu, do you remember how you promised me in the hospital at that time?"

Ji Xiu was stunned for a moment, he lowered his eyes, and said hoarsely, "Remember."

In the hospital at the time.

Bai Manman said, you must not hurt the stars and leave the stars, right?

He nodded, saying yes.

In the end is not to fulfill this promise.

Bai Manman twitched the corners of his mouth: "Since it turns out that what you said doesn't count, why do you still have the face to come back?"

Ji Xiu's face turned pale.

Bai Manman clenched his hands tightly into fists: "Do you know how many times a person has been through estrus when Xing Xing was pregnant?"

"Do you know how many times I've had fights with those bastards because they said my son was an abandoned single parent oga?"

"When the universe was just born, I got omphalitis, and I was hospitalized again. Xingxing just gave birth to a child and had a fever of thirty-nine degrees. Do you know how Xingxing survived at that time?"