Chapter 72

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

Li Poxing stiffly looked at the baby's pajamas in his hand, and then looked at Ji Xiu, who had his head down and only wore a peaked cap. Only then did he realize what Li Yuxing had misunderstood.

And He Xiaohua and the others were shocked. They only thought that Li Yuyu was a real hero, and they said what they buried in their hearts, but they didn't dare to say.

As for Jixiu, after hearing Li Yushou's voice, his body froze, and he turned his body without leaving a trace, facing Li Yuxiu and the others, he lowered his head, silently took out his mask and put it on, and stretched out his The peaked cap pressed down.

without any exaggeration.

...he wants to die now.

.

The octopus's eyes twitched on the girl in the red dress.

His eyes could not help but darken.

The belly is flat.

Is the month still young, or is it already born?

... If you have already given birth, what will Jixiu do? What about Li Universe?

the most important is.

Is this girl in front of you an adult?

Brother Xing... he won't commit a crime, right?

.

Seeing that the atmosphere was getting more and more strange, Li Poxing turned his head in the end, leaned into Jixiu's ear and said, "...don't worry, you wait here, I'll go and explain it to them. "

"...How do you want to explain it?" Jixiu lowered his head, pulled down the skirt again, and said with difficulty, "...Did you tell them...I'm Jixiu?"

"Don't worry." Li Poxing said solemnly, "I will never let you expose it."

"Don't set up the flag." Ji Xiusheng said without love, "...It will fall."

.

Li Poxing was mentally prepared, turned around and walked towards the octopus.

Just two steps away, the octopus hurriedly pulled him between the three of them.

"Brother!" Octopus glanced at Xiu and said in a low voice, "...How old is that girl? Why do I think she's not even 17 years old."

"That's right, brother...Aren't you going to find Jixiu? What's the matter with this woman?" Xiaopang said in a very difficult tone, "When...when did you cheat?"

"What's wrong!" He Xiaohua squinted at Xiao Pang, and said confidently, "Brother has already divorced, whoever he is with and who he has children with is his freedom, okay!"

"Stop, stop..." Li Poxing interrupted them, "What are you thinking, what children are you going to have, things are not what you think..."

.

Neither of them found out that Li Yuxiao had slipped over quietly and ran to Jixiu's side.

"Sister!" Li Yuyu shouted with a small face raised.

Ji Xiu was stunned when he heard the sound, and then slowly lowered his head.

Jixiu squatted down and was about to speak, but he gave up because he was afraid that he would make a male voice in his skirt and scare the universe.

Seeing Li Yuyu's collar turned over, Ji Xiu stretched out his hand to tidy it up.

Li Yuyu blinked his eyes and whispered, "...Sister, do you have a little sister in your stomach?"