Chapter 17

After Li Poxing returned, the more he thought about it, the more he felt sorry for Jixiu, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that he was mentally retarded and a jerk.

I can't wait to bring something to apologize to Ji Xiu now. As a result, looking at the time, it was already very late.

Jixiu is not very old, but his work and rest time is like a little old man. He basically goes to bed at 11:00 every night.

Li Poxing sighed, and hugged Diao Diao in his arms: "Diao Diao, we'll ask your brother Jixiu to apologize tomorrow, okay?"

He let out a clear sound.

A beam of light shot through the window.

Li Poxing quickly covered his mouth.

Before waiting for the bed manager to ask questions, Little Fatty had already cried out.

Da Yan shouted, "Wang Lele, why are you talking in your sleep and learning how to bark again!"

Fatty called out again: "Wang... um..."

The footsteps of the sleeper gradually left.

The little fat stopped screaming, turned over, and continued to sleep.

Skillfully distressing.

.

Today is Saturday and there is no class.

Li Poxing bought a bunch of popsicles early in the morning and knocked on Jixiu's door.

Li Poxing's hand was sore when he knocked, and Ji Xiu opened the door.

Jixiu: "What are you doing here?"

Li Poxing lifted the popsicle in his hand: "Dangdangdang~ Look at my brother taking your favorite popsicle!"

"Don't eat."

boom! The door was closed.

Li Poxing touched his nose and said, "It's really hard to coax an older child into an awkward situation.

afternoon.

Ji Xiu was concentrating on experimenting in the laboratory, when the door was suddenly opened gently.

The laboratory was too quiet, Li Poxing sighed, "Tsk tsk, there are so many people on weekends... As expected, it's different from the students in the normal class, who are like a bunch of monkeys when the teacher is away.

Bai Cheng was stunned when he saw a boy in a school uniform looking around.

They often do experiments, and usually don't even attend the flag-raising conference on Monday. Many people don't know it, but this Li Poxing is a must-know.

The rumor goes like this.

Three school bully.

Pretty unreasonable.

Grumpy.

Catch whoever beats whoever.

"That's Li Poxing, isn't it? What is he doing here? Who is he looking for? Let him go out." Bai Cheng whispered to Xu Tingxi next to him, "During this period of time, Xiu seems to be in a bad mood. It's over."

Xu Tingxi glanced at Ji Xiu not far away, who was doing the experiment with his head down in silence, and whispered to Bai Cheng, "How do I know who he is looking for, he is not looking for me anyway."

"I'm going, he went to Jixiu!"

Xu Tingxi hurriedly looked up.

Ji Xiu hated being disturbed when he was doing experiments. At that time, Song Jingran, the ex-girlfriend of the experimental student, was still vividly remembered when Ji Xiu cleaned up, and none of them wanted to see the same thing happen again.