Extra 4

97. Lin Fei's story (4)

    Later, Qian Yilai was always confused and vague about this memory.

    He frantically looked for Lin Fei.

    Some people said that they had seen Lin Fei and Li Poxing talking.

    He lost his mind, kicked open the door of the classroom, ran in front of Li Poxing, and roared and asked him where Lin Fei was.

    As a result, Li Poxing smashed his head with a stainless steel cup.

    Then Jixiu took the cable tie and tied his hands.

    In the end, he was escorted to the police station by Qiu Hongyan.

    The whole class and even the whole school looked at him as if they were looking at a mad dog.

    He also knew that he had indeed become a mad dog.

    Others looked at him with disdain, contempt, and schadenfreude, but he just lowered his head and walked without saying a word.

    He had never encountered such a frustrating and painful scene in his life.

    Even as a child, a child in the class called him the son of a junior.

    He can also punch up with his fists. Beat people to the ground begging for mercy.

    Then hold the compass on his neck and tell him that even if I am the son of a junior, he will

    live better than you, the son of the original wife of the junior.

    No one dared to speak of him since.

    He is fierce, he is sinister, and he has not let himself suffer a few losses.

    He never knew that he could still experience such unforgettable pain.

    Line after line of the mail was printed in his mind.

    Lin Fei beat the child.

    The child is more than four months old, and it must be very painful to induce labor.

    Lin Fei bought a plane ticket.

    Just after the surgery, I was about to fly a long way, and I packed up and left my hometown... I was afraid that he would find himself.

    Lin Fei said that she liked him.

    Qian Yilai only felt a little joy in his heart, and then he was burnt by the overwhelming magma and blood was dripping on the ground.

    Qian Yilai didn't know how to define such pain.

    When he stretched out his hand reverently, expecting and anxiously preparing to give his sincerity.

    Only then did he know that the man had left.

    Only then did he realize that the man's true heart had once put his hands in front of him, and then was trampled by him.

    Qian Yilai.

    ...why can't you be nice to him. Qian Yilai leaned back on the car seat, his eyes were closed, his hands tightly grasped the fabric on his knees, he only felt that the air was thin and it was

    difficult to breathe.

    "The police station is here." Qiu Hongyan said.

    Then he hesitated, and handed Qian Yilai a tissue. Coming to bail was the mother's assistant, less than.