Chapter 81

Ji Xiu was stunned for a moment, then suddenly smiled. He stretched out his hand and squeezed Li Yuxiu's cheek lightly, his eyes were filled with a smile: "Thank you universe."

Only then did Ji Xiaoxuan see Ji Xiu.

"Brother!" He shouted in surprise, and walked towards Ji Xiu quickly.

But when he had just taken two steps, the words his brother said when he parted with his brother last time flashed in his mind.

... my brother hates him.

My brother said it himself.

Xiao Xuan's pace suddenly slowed down, and he walked slowly towards Ji Xiu. He raised his head and looked at Ji Xiu, and said almost cautiously, "Brother, you're back."

He is a little older, and has lost the childishness of his youth, but because of his weakness, the flesh on his cheeks is also less, and his eyes are bigger and rounder, and when he looks at Ji Xiu, there are beautiful pupils. All have a hint of water.

——It seems that everyone will feel pity and distress when they see it.

It seemed that when he frowned, others could not wait to pluck all the stars in the sky, hold them in the palms of their hands and hand them to him.

Ji Xiu straightened his body, his face was expressionless, and his eyes swept over to Xiao Xuan with a hint of disapproval.

——It seems that every time I stand with Xiaoxuan, I will make Jixiu extremely mean and indifferent.

If Xiaoxuan is the little prince in fairy tales that everyone supports and everyone likes, then Jixiu is more like the villain in the story who is pulled out from time to time to show his selfishness and indifference in order to set off the kindness and cuteness of the protagonist.

The little prince blinked and started to speak again: "Brother... I still miss you very much. I am very happy that you are back."

His voice was soft and waxy, with a little flattery, as if anyone who said something harsh to him was like a bad person.

Ji Xiu frowned, a little impatient.

He found that he was really tired of talking to Ji Xiaoxuan. He wanted to say anything and left, but before he could open his mouth, he was interrupted by the people around him.

"Hey!" Li Poxing greeted with a smile, "Xiaoxuan, right? You still remember me."

Xiaoxuan took a step back silently, pursed his lips, and nodded reluctantly.

It wasn't until he saw two maids approaching in front of him that he finally seemed to be relieved.

A maid came over and said that it was time to eat, and the lady was waiting for them in the restaurant, and asked them to pass quickly.

Ji Xiaoxuan seemed to want to leave Li Poxing urgently. He looked up at Jixiu, then lowered his head and said in a low voice, "...It's almost time for dinner, I'll go first."

"Don't! Let's go together!" Li Poxing put on Xiaoxuan's shoulder as if he was familiar.

Ji Xiaoxuan has almost never been so close to a stranger, his body froze suddenly, and then, he wanted to shake off Li Poxing as if he had encountered some kind of virus.

But Li Poxing's left arm wrapped tightly around him.

Li Poxing nodded slightly, and whispered something in Ji Xiaoxuan's ear.

The two maids behind him seemed to have a good relationship with Ji Xiaoxuan. They didn't seem to be as well-mannered as the other maids Li Poxing met. When they saw this, they said softly, "Young Master, you seem to be in harmony with each other. The young lady has a very good relationship, it's really good."