Chapter 5

20,000 words are too many, and Li Poxing felt like he was about to lose his hand after writing for two hours.

Li Poxing turned to look at Ji Xiu: "Ji Xiu, how do you feel?"

Ji Xiu's pen was changed from left hand to right hand, and the notes were neat and beautiful: "It's okay."

Li Poxing looked at his ghost-like characters, groaned, lay on the table, the pen fell from his stiff hands, he moved his fingers twice, but it was still sore and numb: Xiu, I'm going to lose my fucking hands..."

Ji Xiu bent over to pick up Li Poxing's pen on the ground and put it on the table. Then he reached out to hold Li Poxing's right hand, lowered his head, and stretched and kneaded his fingers for him without saying a word.

Li Poxing: "Well... Ji Xiu, my shoulder hurts..."

Ji Xiu stood up and helped him press his shoulder.

"Well, it's a little more comfortable..." Li Poxing hummed, "Ji Xiu, are all of you experimental students so good? Can you write with both hands?"

"I was born left-handed." Ji Xiu said.

Li Poxing was puzzled: "If you are left-handed, you should write with your left hand. Why can you write with your right hand?"

Ji Xiu paused for Li Poxing's hand rubbing his shoulder, and he said, "Because my brother is right-handed."

Li Poxing was stunned for a while, then raised his head: "Ah? What does this have to do with you?"

Because the election is always different from him.

Father and mother treat him and Xiaoxuan very differently.

He was young at the time, and he always felt a little uneasy, but he didn't dare to lose his temper. If Xiao Xuan didn't eat, the whole family would coax Xiao Xuan, and he went on a hunger strike, fearing that he would starve to death.

He always wondered how he was different from Xiaoxuan, which disgusted his parents.

So he deliberately tried to imitate the small election.

He and Xiaoxuan wear the same color, play the same childish games, and write in the same gesture.

But in the end, it's just a slap in the face, making people laugh.

He was really naive at the time, and some things still feel embarrassing when he thinks about it now.

Of course, Ji Xiu wouldn't tell Li Poxing this. He looked at the time, it was already past two in the morning.

"Are you hungry?" Ji Xiu asked, "Would you like some noodles?"

Li Poxing has never been heartless, and his brain is so big. If this is stuffed in, the other things will slip and fall off. He heard Ji Xiu say this, and immediately forgot what he had just asked. Clean, with a wide-eyed smile, he said, "No green vegetables, add a soft-hearted egg!"

After eating the noodles, Li Poxing started to fight again. Finally, when he finished writing the last sentence, he couldn't hold it anymore, he lay on the table and fell asleep.

In the end, I didn't play the holographic game that I was thinking about.

After submitting the review early the next morning, Li Poxing slumped on the table to catch up on sleep.

Chen Linan passed by Li Poxing when he was publishing the book and asked, "Li Poxing, where have you been these past two nights?"

Li Poxing was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes. He vaguely heard someone asking him, but he ignored it and continued to sleep on the table.