Extra 6

1.

After Li Poxing found out that she was pregnant, she was actually quite sad.

This means that you can't go to the martial arts hall to teach, you can't play exciting projects, and you can't immerse yourself in a holographic game cabin every day.

He wasn't even interested when someone suggested that he and Jixiu go on a honeymoon.

It always feels like something is missing when going on a honeymoon.

Oh life.

Li Poxing looked at Jixiu's beautiful face.

Can't help but sigh.

2.

Ji Xiu saw Li Poxing sighing and asked him what was wrong.

Li Poxing said.

I don't know what the child's name should be.

The excellent name Li Yuyu has consumed all my energy.

If it's a boy, I really don't know how to get it, and it's a little inspirational for a girl.

Jixiu asked: What was the inspiration?

Li Poxing came over, his eyes lit up, he said solemnly and a little excitedly: Meimei.

Jixiu: ...?

Li Poxing looked proud.

Meimei must be beautiful when she grows up, and this beauty not only represents the superficial beauty of appearance, but also the beauty of the soul, the beauty of character, and the beauty of life.

And the homophonic sister, how meaningful, and Li Yuyu must like it.

Ji Xiu was silent for a while, and then said: This name...

Li Poxing sighed, a little frustrated.

Forget it, it's up to you to choose, the name I choose may not sound very good.

Ji Xiu gently hugged Li Poxing's waist and quickly betrayed the little baby in his womb.

He kissed Li Poxing on the cheek.

said firmly.

No.

Your best sound.

So Meimei's name was settled down like this.

3.

When Li Poxing was just beginning to show his pregnancy.

Jixiu is very nervous every day.

I wish that all the way Li Poxing walked were covered with carpets. When taking Li Poxing out, he never dared to take him to a crowded place.

Li Poxing was annoying him for a while.

He often speaks ill of Jixiu behind his back to Fatty Octopus and the others.

Oiwa never understands.

Why did his brother Xing raise the corners of his lips crazily while complaining about Jixiu.

4.

When Li Poxing went for a pregnancy test, he met Lin Fei again.

They are really uncommonly related.

It happens every time you get pregnant.

Lin Fei already knew that Li Poxing was an omega, and asked him what his pheromone tasted like.

After Li Poxing finished speaking, Lin Fei pulled Qian Yilai next to him.

Faint expression.

Hey, this is the grassy omega you were looking for.