Chapter 6

"Brother Xing?" Ji Xiu called out in confusion.

Li Poxing suddenly realized what he was thinking just now, and he picked up his schoolbag and fled: "I'm going back to the dormitory!"

Ji Xiu looked at his back, which was almost fleeing, with some puzzlement. After a while, he also reacted. His face changed, and he picked up the pheromone masking spray and sprayed it on himself.

It is estimated that Li Poxing was uncomfortable because he washed off the spray he sprayed when he went out today when he was just taking a shower.

Ji Xiu suddenly thought that Li Poxing's estrus came so fast at that time, it was probably related to the leakage of pheromones after he was injured. When he thought of this, Ji Xiu suddenly was afraid that something would happen to Li Poxing, so he just put on a coat and out the door.

Which one didn't take two steps when he saw Li Poxing walking back in despair with his tattered schoolbag on his back.

Jixiu: "What's wrong?"

Li Poxing raised his head and looked at Jixiu. Jixiu had no more smell on his body. Li Poxing breathed a sigh of relief. He silently said to himself that he was so strange just now that he must have been influenced by Jixiu's pheromone. The person himself is quite normal, well, it must be so.

Who is Li Poxing, the kind of person who can skate with a smooth brain structure, he just gave himself a little brainwashing, and with a slap, all those miscellaneous thoughts were gone, and there was no burden in his heart, he said. : "Bucktooth is patrolling, I dare not go back."

Maybe it was because he felt a little cowardly when he said this, Li Poxing gestured: "Bucktooth is the chief dorm manager, the director of the logistics department, and he took an oversized flashlight, which is as bright as a lighthouse..."

"If he catches him, he will die." Li Poxing said wearily.

Jixiu basically had no sleeper in this dormitory building, so he never knew about Li Poxing and the others' troubles.

"Why is it called Sleeping Tube Buck Teeth?"

"Actually, his buck teeth are not serious at all." Li Poxing suddenly thought of something, and suddenly laughed, "But he is annoying. Men have hated him for dozens of years, and I heard that he graduated as soon as he graduated. He would hide because some boys would put a sack on him and beat him..."

"Also, every class of students in our entire building called him buck teeth, and then one day he insisted on expelling a student because of a little shit. The parent came to intercede and called Director Bao hahaha... …”

Ji Xiu's original concept was that the nickname based on the other party's appearance was somewhat disrespectful, but when he listened to Li Poxing complaining about "Director Bao".

He was thinking, maybe it was because he had never lived in an ordinary dormitory. He don't understand the inherently antagonistic relationship between students and dorm managers.

Ji Xiu himself didn't realize that his Three Views almost followed Li Poxing.

It seems that Li Poxing is right no matter what he does.

Li Poxing started yawning as he spoke.

Ji Xiu said: "Stay in my dormitory first, and then go back when the dorm manager leaves."

Li Poxing didn't plan to sleep here at Jixiu, but he was really sleepy. The night before yesterday, the estrus and Jixiu had tossed to the middle of the night. Last night, he only slept for two hours to write the review. , But in the end he still didn't sleep well. Li Poxing yawned again and again after a while. He looked at Ji Xiu's bed and couldn't control his legs for a while.