Chapter 60

Ji Xiu stared blankly at Li Universe.

This is his and Brother Xing's child.

When Li Yuyu was born, he actually met him secretly once.

He knows that aplha is not around and that omega will be miserable when giving birth.

But at that time, he was the worst age.

Seventy or eighty years old, gray hair, blind in the right eye.

He never dared to appear in front of Brother Xing, but he was still afraid of Brother Xing's accident, so he packed up and went to the hospital.

At that time, there was a dense crowd of people outside the operating room.

Brother Xing's mother, Octopus, Xiaopang, Dayan, He Xiaohua. Each of them looked restless, silently praying and looking forward, they sat together, comforted each other, and waited for Brother Xing to come out safely.

Ji Xiu did not dare to take a step forward, only leaning on crutches, standing silently in the corner.

After Brother Xing's surgery, the doctor took off his mask and said something, but he couldn't hear anything.

He stood far away, and his ears were a little deaf. Fortunately, he knew from He Xiaohua's expression that Brother Xing was safe and sound.

Brother Xing was pushed out of the operating room, and the group of people surrounded Brother Xing to the ward.

But Ji Xiu could only watch from a distance.

After a while, he saw Chen Linan rushing over, and He Xiaohua came out to pick him up, saying that Brother Xing was awake, the operation was successful, he was in good condition, and he was a boy.

Ji Xiu stared blankly as Chen Linan also entered the ward.

Suddenly, there was a kind of jealous hatred in his heart.

...Anyone in this world can stand in front of Brother Xing and visit his Brother Xing with integrity.

——Only other people can not repair.

He later pretended to pass by the ward like a thief and looked inside through the half-closed door.

Bai Manman sat on the side, holding the child gently, the child's hands fluttering in the air.

Ji Xiu finally breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his white and tender arm.

... there is no red line on the child's arm.

A very healthy and healthy child.

In fact, when they first found out that Brother Xing was pregnant, they carried out the most comprehensive and advanced obstetric examination.

The obstetric examination said that the child was healthy. But now Jixiu saw that there was no red line on the child's hand, and finally felt at ease.

Next, he was at the door, looking at his brother Xing stupidly.

Brother Xing happily decided on Li Universe's name, but the octopus complained badly.

Brother Xing raised his eyebrows as a threat, and the octopus racked his brains to exaggerate the three words "Li Universe" to the sky.

The ward was full of hilarity.

Ji Xiu is blind in one eye, and his vision is not too wide. He has to move his head gently to see all the scenes in the ward.

Ji Xiu was stunned like this, looking at him enviously, as if he had melted into it.

Brother Xing seems to be living a good life.