Chapter 61

Li Poxing has seen scarier, denser and more serious wounds in his life, but he still does

I feel my fingers are shaking.

Maybe it's because the child's skin is white and tender like a watery tofu, and the wounds on his body are even more shocking.

Maybe it's because this kid looks too much like Li Universe, too... Jixiu.

Li Poxing raised his head slightly and glanced at the child. Sometimes, Li Yuxing hated people to the point of itching his teeth, but when he saw Li Yuxing's face, he couldn't bear to kill him...

But this kid is so obedient, he's not as naughty as Li Yuyu at all... What kind of beast is he that is so cruel to deal with such a kid? !

When Li Poxing thought of this, he felt a slight pain in his heart. His fingers trembled as he touched the long scar on the child's ribs, and asked gently, "...Does it hurt?"

When Ji Xiu saw Li Poxing asking about his wound, his mind was stunned, and he didn't know how to explain it.

When Ji Xiu first got sick, he thought he was going to die, but he didn't. When he came out of the hospital, the biological age on the terminal was 52 years old.

Immediately afterwards, he found that he was continuing to grow old, but at a slower rate, but he was still not optimistic. He calculated that he would be over 100 years old in about a week.

He almost panicked and started experimenting, during which one experiment failed and his right eye was blown out.

He covered his eyes, the whole world was covered in blood, and then he made a tube of "medicine". Jixiu didn't even use the rabbit as an experiment, so he gave the medicine directly. He couldn't wait.

He only received the email from Brother Xing after he drank the medicine.

I saw Brother Xing signed the divorce agreement and hung up the video.

At that time, the terminal showed that he was 67 years old.

He is blind in one eye, 67 years old, has gray hair, and is divorced from Brother Xing. Brother Xing will kill the child, and Brother Xing said, whether you come back or not, don't appear in front of me in the future.

Jixiu put down the things in his hand and lay on the single box spring bed that smelled slightly musty in the underground warehouse.

He was exhausted all over.

He suddenly didn't want to struggle anymore, so be it.

Anyway, it was useless.

He Jixiu was born and grew up in darkness.

But unexpectedly met his sunshine.

The ending of the story should also be that he continued to decay in a dark corner, and then died alone.

...

Suddenly, things took a turn for the worse.

He found himself getting old slowly again.

No, it cannot be interpreted as slow alone.

He found that sometimes he was three years older in a day, and sometimes not a year older in a month.

When he was 78 years old, Li Yuyu was born.

Since he was in his 90s, he hadn't deliberately looked at the biological age on the terminal.

A month later, he was lying in bed immobile, and his consciousness became groggy.

He didn't know how many days he hadn't eaten a meal, but he didn't feel hungry either. He was still blind in his right eye, and his left eye became blurred. Can't tell day or night.