Chapter 90

Cheap and messy rentals.

Yu Yinhua is cooking in the cramped kitchen.

I don't know if it's because she hasn't touched this thing since she was a child, or because there is a problem with the gas stove in the rental house. She turned it on several times according to the instructions on the Internet, but she couldn't turn on the gas stove.

At this time, the temperature outside was as high as 36 degrees, and there was no air conditioner or even an electric fan in this room. Sweat flowed down Yu Yinhua's cheeks and dripped onto the dirty floor.

"Mom." A voice called her softly.

Yu Yinhua hurriedly walked out.

Her baby was sitting quietly on the corner of the sofa hugging her knees. When she saw Yu Yinhua coming out, Ji Xiaoxuan looked up at her: "Mom, I'm hungry."

Half of Xiaoxuan's face was still as beautiful as an angel, but the other half had a hideous scar. Yu Yinhua felt a sudden pain in his heart, and could hardly bear to look at him.

"Wait a while, Xiaoxuan, and my mother will make dinner right away."

"Mom, can't we go out to eat?"

Yu Yinhua didn't know how to tell him how poor they were now.

Ji Xuantao had such a big thing, all the property under his name was confiscated, Yu Yinhua wanted to go home, but found that his father was afraid that Ji Xuantao would hurt himself, and he didn't even answer the phone.

Only then did Yu Yinhua realize that she had no personal property.

She only had some private money she had saved when she was unmarried, but she didn't dare to move it. Ji Xuantao was about to execute the death penalty soon. If Yu Yinhua wanted to survive, he had to remove his glands, which would be a huge sum of money. big expense.

"Mom?" Xiaoxuan was calling her again.

Yu Yinhua trembled in her heart and said, "Let's go, let's go out."

Xiaoxuan doesn't know when he will get sick again.

But she couldn't bear it any more. Thinking that it was the last day to get along with Xiaoxuan, she couldn't help but want to meet all the requirements of Xiaoxuan.

I didn't expect to just go out the door.

received a message.

It was Dr. Lin, the one who operated on Xiaoxuan in the sterile room.

.

Ji Xiaoxuan was walking on the road and noticed something was wrong. He found that there were always people looking at him with strange eyes.

It wasn't until he passed a glass wall that reflected people's figures that Ji Xiaoxuan realized that half of his face was burned out.

It may be that when he was at Ji's house, the servant never dared to look at him with strange eyes. Now he lives with his mother, and his mother never mentioned it, so that he almost forgot... He is now Half of the face has been destroyed.

"Mom...that brother's face is so scary..."

A child's immature voice sounded, but was hurriedly carried away by his mother.

Ji Xiaoxuan felt chills all over his body.

He knew from a young age that he was good-looking, that others liked him, and he deserved to enjoy the treatment that others liked.

This is the first time in his life that he has heard a malicious evaluation of him - even if it was just a child.

Yu Yinhua seemed to have heard it too. She hurriedly took out a mask from her bag and gently put it on Xiaoxuan: "Xiaoxuan, it's fine, it's just a scar, it's not scary at all."