Chapter 10

Ji Xiu vaguely felt that what Li Poxing said seemed wrong, but he didn't know the truth and couldn't refute it.

Forget it, Brother Xing said yes.

Li Poxing looked out the window and bit the bun in a complicated mood.

"...It turned out that he was doing it for me."

Ji Xiu nodded: "The squad leader is really responsible, you should apologize to him."

"Ok, I know."

Qian Yilai came in at this time.

He had already been beaten in the bathroom yesterday morning, and was punched several times by Li Poxing on the court in the afternoon. Now, the corners of his mouth are red and swollen, and he looks very embarrassed, but he watched Li Poxing punch him. The plastered feet raised the corners of his lips, looked at Li Poxing, and sneered.

No matter how ugly his injury was, it was only a skin injury, but Li Poxing even had a plaster cast.

Victory and defeat are clear at a glance.

Li Poxing saw the sneer on his face, only his temples jumped suddenly, and immediately prepared to stand up to beat him, but he was held down by Ji Xiu before he stood up.

Li Poxing lowered his voice, his tone could not hide his resentment: "Did you see that kid's expression, I should have beaten him to death yesterday!"

Ji Xiu said coldly: "If you are like this now, even if you go, you will be beaten."

Li Poxing looked at his waste leg and scolded him severely.

Ji Xiu picked up a cup of porridge: "Drink the porridge, it's not hot anymore."

Li Poxing: "Don't drink!"

He felt aggrieved and uncomfortable, and couldn't move. He lay on the table, grabbed a large book, and covered his head, and went sulking alone.

When Qian Yilai walked out of the boxing room, it was already dark, the path was remote, and there was no one on the road. Occasionally, a few crows were heard.

Qian Yilai held a cigarette in his left hand and a communicator in his right hand to talk to a friend from the former school. He couldn't hide his pride.

"Li Poxing is the Li Poxing you keep talking about, isn't he... Ha! I'm not very capable... I broke his leg..."

The other end of the phone was stunned and asked, "How did you do it?"

Qian Yilai sneered: "I bumped into him while playing basketball. He was so darn good, he broke his leg in one fell swoop. If he simply fell, I would have to think of other ways to do it. he."

The other end of the phone rang silently for a while, and said, "Old Qian, didn't you see the text message I sent you when you went to the Third Hospital?"

Qian Yilai said disdainfully: "I read it, what is Li Poxing who is not pleasing to the eye? You can fight openly, but you can't hide him in the dark? What the hell will I do to him? Li Poxing is a simple-minded idiot. The limbs are developed, and it is estimated that the intelligence is still in junior high school, I don't know what you have to be afraid of."

He opened his mouth over there, and it took a long time to say, "You can do it yourself." After that, he hung up the phone.

"nerve."

Qian Yikai put down the communicator and was about to light a cigarette. When he lowered his head to light it, he suddenly saw three long shadows on the ground.

Qian Yikai raised his head.

Saw a fairly familiar face.

- Interim repair.