Chapter 77

Shared lease?

Mr. Li leaned back and leaned on the sofa. He crossed his long legs, crossed his hands and fingers, and put them on his legs lazily: "I think this proposal is OK."

He looked up at Jixiu: "What do you think?"

Ji Xiu was silent for a while.

The Mr. Li in front of him didn't seem to have any plans to back down.

There must be no result in this dispute, and it seems that the most suitable plan is to share a lease together.

However, the only thing that made Ji Xiu hesitate was his own illness.

If it had been two days before, Ji Xiu would definitely have rejected the proposal of sharing a lease without hesitation.

But since he found a breakthrough, he has been experimenting, and finally completed and successfully tested the first potion three days ago.

This medicine can delay the growth of age for a short time, but it is not stable. One medicine can last about 5 to 7 days to stop the growth.

Although it can't be used continuously, you can still hide your illness reluctantly at critical moments.

In addition, the yard is strategically located, and Jixiu is really reluctant to hand it over to others.

"One month at most." Mr. Li said again, "I will leave."

Ji Xiu pursed his lips and said, "Okay, I agree to share the tenancy."

The original pair of tenants packed their things very quickly, and they vacated the entire yard in about two hours.

Ji Xiuhe and the co-tenant Mr. Li were assigned a room.

Jixiu's house is in the east, Mr. Li is in the west.

The two rooms are very large, with separate bathrooms, kitchens and living rooms. The two of them can completely avoid interfering with each other.

"My surname is Li, it's a pleasure to work with."

This Mr. Li does not seem to didn't care if he was willing to reveal his name.

He stretched out his hand and took Mr. Li's hand: "Ji Xiu."

Mr. Li glanced at Jixiu and suddenly asked, "Do you live alone?"

Ji Xiu was about to nod his head when he suddenly thought of something and said, "...I'm alone at the moment, but after a while, some family members will come over, maybe an uncle, or a grandfather, or maybe a nephew, but don't worry, they won't disturb them. Your."

"It's fine, I won't mind." Mr. Li said, "I take the liberty to ask, how old is Mr. Ji this year?"

Ji Xiu thought about the biological age currently displayed on the terminal, and said, "Twenty-eight, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, it's just... Mr. Ji's name I have heard of someone with the same name and surname, but the child is younger than you, and he is 23 years old this year."

Ji Xiu: "...Are you familiar?"

"No, it's just a relationship I've heard of."

Jixiu was not surprised. The car that Mr. Li drove was a black aker374. Thanks to Brother Xing, he knew more about this car.

——It is the level that few people can afford to drive in the entire K area.

Therefore, this Mr. Li may have come from another area.

For example, area a1.

In the a1 area, in various upper circles, Jixiu, the eldest son of Prince Ji Xuantao, had a strong presence before being expelled from the house.