Part one-hundred and eight

Moscow, Russia. May 20th, 2011.
(Chloe's POV)

I watched as the two brothers fought quietly. I noticed two men standing behind Alexi. They both had handguns at their hips and what looked like rifles in their hands. They stood silent and unmoving.

Terrifying.

I watched the brothers talk quietly before Antov made an angry move and yelled before closing his mouth quickly. Alexi moved into int his brother's face before making a scary face. Alexi turned and looked at his bodyguards and nodded.

The one on the right pulled the gun up and shot Antov in the head. I let out a quiet scream before throwing my hand over my mouth to try and keep quiet. Antov fell to the floor and blood poured from his head.

Alexi looked towards the tunnel I was hiding in and frowned. "Go see what that was." He commanded in Russian.

I moved back down the hall and into the room with the girl on the table. I forced myself through the door, thankful for my power for once. Down the fluorescent-lit hallway, Antov, and the other bodyguard walked out of the door and he lifted his gun.

Bullets shot at me. I squeezed my eyes and the bullets went straight through me. I stared at the two men ahead of me and they looked shocked. "Kill her." Antov said viciously.

A body dropped from the ceiling and landed on one of the men. The other looked shocked but advanced in me anyways. He pulled out a black stick looking thing and electricity seemed to move over the object.

That's not terrifying.

I slid under the man and turned and kicked him in the back of the knees quickly. He fell forward and landed on his face. He groaned as he lay seemingly unconscious.

I turned to see the Soldier on his knees. Antov stood with a gun to his head while the other guard was twisting the Soldier's arms. I screamed and a line of black mist shot out in all directions.

I looked up from where my body sat on the ground. The Soldier sat, still kneeling, staring at me in disbelief. I looked at the ground next to him and saw the bodies of Antov and the guard. Their heads were slowly rolling in the opposite direction of us.

Did I..? I didn't mean...

The Soldier stood, his pants damp with blood, and walked towards me. He reached down and helped me up as I stared at the bodies. "I-I didn't..."

"Don't look at them." He said, his French clear. "Look at me, not them."

"But-but I didn't...I didn't mean to...I just..." Tears streamed down my face in realization over what I had done.

The Soldier picked me up and carried me out of the hall, then the building, then outside. I cried into his shoulder the entire time he carried me. "I was just trying..."

"Shh...I know." The Soldier said softly. "You saved me. Thank you." I simply nodded and cried more.

By the time that we got to the extraction point I was exhausted, even though I didn't walk at all. The ride back to where we were going was quiet. I leaned my head against the window of the extraction helicopter the entire time.

I closed my eyes at one point and woke up with a guard in front of me. He and the others outside the helicopter escorted me inside the building we were being kept in. I thought that they would take me straight to my room, but was shocked when they pushed me past my door.

I looked back at the Soldier, who was walking a few feet behind me, another set of guards surrounding him. He gave me a small look but kept his face neutral. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

Stay calm.

The doors to the lab were opened as we approached them and I saw the man from before. Strucker. Doctor Marzmen was standing with him. I stopped in the middle of the room, right in front of them. The Soldier was standing back in a corner.

The guard behind me pushed me forward with her hand. I was used towards the chair before being turned around and forced to sit. "Do you know what this machine does, Fräulein?" Strucker asked me.

I remained silent at the question. "Answer the question." A guard demanded as he slapped me across the face. I kept my head to the side for a moment as my eyes watered. Once I felt I could control my tears I turned to look at Strucker.

"Now, now, there's no need to do that. No need to be violent. Clearly, she doesn't know. She just needs a lesson in what it does." He spoke calmly.

One of the scientists pushed me back in the chair until my back met with the cold metal. I shivered at the contact with it. "You see, this machine does a great thing." Strucker said with a small smile. "It can take away your memories. Make you forget."

"Please! Help me!" I screamed as loud as I could even though I knew it wouldn't help. No one would come to save me. Not Luke, not Jamie, not Charlotte. Not anyone. No one was coming.

I knew that.

"No one will save you Fräulein." Metal came down around my headas I panicked. What would that make me forget?

"You will not forget who you are if that's what you're worried about. That would be too much work to fix. You'll only forget the past few days." I would forget the Soldier. I would forget the men I killed.

"You're going to want to bite down on this." The scientist held out what looked like a black piece of plastic. I looked up at her blankly. "Fine, suit yourself."

She took her hand back along with the black thing. The machine buzzed to life and electricity shot through me. My brain, my body. Every part of me was burning and freezing all at the same time. I screamed as reality became black goo and I melted away from everything.

Or did everything melt away from me? What am I supposed to remember? Wait, what?

Oh? I'm back? Apparently. Wow, I just like completely stopped writing for like two months. Sorry guys. But here is the last part of the memory. I hope you guys liked it.

My phone is literally going to die, so I'm going to try and actually write once it's charged. Anyways, here it finally is, so I hope you enjoy.😁