Part thirty-seven

(Natasha's POV)

"Chloe? Chloe? Chloe! Hello? Dang it!" I threw my phone in the table.

"Hey! Nat, what's wrong?" Wanda asked as she ran over to me.

"Something happened to them. I think they crashed." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Okay, well, we will figure it out. I'm sure that their fine. Chloe's a big girl. After everything she's been through, I'm pretty sure that she can survive a plane crash. Besides, I'd be more worried about Steve and Sam." She said in a calming tone.

She's right. They can take care of themselves. I hope.

————————

Somewhere in a field.
(Chloe's POV)

I cringed feeling a sharp pain in my arm and leg.

I opened and let out a sharp gasp seeing a metal beam a foot from my head.

Ok. Let's make sure that that doesn't fall any farther.

I looked around making sense of my surroundings.

My arm was caught in between the floor and a seat that had fallen somehow. My leg had a piece of metal sticking out of it and had blood sliding down the side of it.

A lot of blood.

I put my head against the floor of the Quinnjet trying to concentrate. I had to get out of here.

I was trying to phase out of the jet but couldn't concentrate with the pain. I was starting to lose the feeling in both my arm and leg. My head was pounding; and the had no idea where Steve and Sam where.

Or if they were even okay.

I could hear someone struggling and the sound of metal scraping on metal. That's when I heard it. The beam in front of me started to slide towards me.

"No no no! Stop! Whoever's moving, stop!" I screamed and as soon as the words left my mouth both the beam and sound stopped.

I let out a sigh of relief. I was not ready for my head to become soup.

"Chloe?" I heard Steve call out.

"Steve?" I looked around and saw where the cockpit would be.

There was a giant sheet of metal in the way.

Great.

"Yeah! Are you alright?" He asked.

"Um...not really! I have a giant piece metal in my leg, my arm is stuck, and there is a metal beam half a foot from my face!" I told him. "So no. I'm not okay."

"Can you phase out?" I laughed at his question.

"If I could, do you really think that we would be having this conversation? I can't! I'm in too much pain for my brain to process how to phase right now!"

"Okay, just...just stay right there! I'm gonna figure something out!" Steve said.

Where am I gonna go? I am pierced to the floor!

I could hear a ringing but couldn't tell where it was coming from. I looked around as best as until I saw a light coming from the floor.

My phone!

Someone was calling me. It was probably mom. If I could just reach it.

I outstretched my arm that wasn't stuck but couldn't quite reach it. I tried to use my powers to bring it closer, but to no avail, nothing worked.